Playstation 3 Vs 8800gts/g92 Quad Core Pc?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by LEE1993, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    there is no longer a format war
    both formats will continue for the years to come...so just pick one and be happy.

2. sl3000gt94

sl3000gt94 Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC 675/1566/1900
    People like you are just as annoying. They are both fun and stop trying to act like if you got a PC you are god. Personally so far Ratchet and clank, Uncharted have been MUCH more fun then any of the PC games that have been released this year.

3. nicugoalkeper

nicugoalkeper Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL OC 6GB
    I think that the problem for the PC games is the optimization (just like the drivers need updating, so need the games ).
    If Crysis shall get to version 10.10 (it will never be) then the game shall work even on slower PC whit a lot more FPS !
    The developers of games are having little problems doing a game for XBOX,PS2,PS3 ... (no diferent platforms... ), so they have time to make more optimization for the console games ! (for PC games a lot o time is taken just to make them work normal on every PC )

4. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    LOL and people like you need to stick to console gaming, and play your litle ratchet and crack :wanker: :banana:

5. sl3000gt94

sl3000gt94 Master Guru

GPU:
    PLease just STFU..Stop acting like a PC is god like only the elite can own one. PC are cheap expendable and get outdated way to fast. I am sure you probably think Crysis is AWESOME. Stop trying to be a ****in stuck up little bitch and think only PC games are good.

6. Mac292oh10

Mac292oh10 Member

GPU:
    BFG8800GT OC 512

if BOTH formats continue for years to come....then how could you be happy with just ONE format if certain titles/studios are exclusive to a certain format....the current consoles cannot decode both....= more $$$ to have both intergrated in your entertainment system...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  7. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    #1 STFU with your console praise, you think consoles dont get outdated? you dooshBAG just because they dont bring out a console every 1 year doesnt mean its up to date you, PC's move wayy to fast thats why you think its outdated, and CRYSIS isnt the best game ever, dont be a stereotypical POS, learn your s*it before you talk, i have an xbox 360 and a PS3............the graphics can eat my PC's S*it, ive been playing pc games since 1994, i have owned every console to date, and never has any console been better than my PC, for anything..............you sound like a 10 year old kid who just got an xbox 360 for christmas.........great shove it where the sun dont shine and dont even talk to me like that.

8. sl3000gt94

sl3000gt94 Master Guru

GPU:
    WOW you are a moron. Where did I praise anything. I was calling you out on acting as if the PC is the ONLY place for a decent game. LOL you must have been dropped on your head when you where a child. WTF are you talking about learn my stuff...LOL You really are a moron and probably are just as big of an ******* in person to.

9. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    Im not gonna start name calling in a forum from some internet TAGGOF have a nice day :banana:

10. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    i hate to get involved.... seeing as this thread already went way south.... but

a) you called him a "dooshbag" (which my reply to that is.... learn to spell?)in your last post, so saying you aren't going to start name calling is already out the window

b) if you're not going to START name calling.... why call him a name in the same damn post?

11. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    dont ask me, i'm not going to use either. its not really about consoles, but regardless the end result is that both will exist.
    likely at some point, they will have a blueray/hd hybrid player , blue ray players can be found for around $300 already, consoles are too limited to be used exclusively for all entertainment purposes imo, their mainly gaming machines, i'd wait for hybrid players to come around if i were to choose

12. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    You ignornt **** if you red all the posts you would see he was the one who threw the fuel on the fire, i hate people like you.................... :nerd: :biggun:

13. Mac292oh10

Mac292oh10 Member

GPU:
    BFG8800GT OC 512
    ditto on that..

14. chfields

chfields Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 285 1GB SC
    Children, children, lets calm down, everyone is entitled to their opinion. While I personally like PC gaming over console gaming, both have thier advantages and disadvantages.There is nothing wrong in praising either one, hey were all doing the same thing, playing games, so play the games you want, on the system that you want and enjoy.

15. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    Gar: you see.... THIS is why i didn't want to get involved in the first place. i wasn't talking about you and him bitching back and forth for half a page. i was talking about where you said you weren't going to start name calling in the forums.... which you had done quite a bit of before you even said you werent going to start. you're the one that's ignorant. i wouldn't try to talk about who said what, because you seem to fail at the logic end of things. another reason why i say that? you're the one that started the little bitch-fest:

I have a high-end PC as well as a Nintendo Wii... and i enjoy playing one as much as the other. Crysis, HL2, UT3 and others on PC.... DBZ, Zelda, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and others on Wii...... you have something bad to say about me since i like both ends of the arguement?

Seriously..... you started the whole thing with the post that i just quoted. the correct thing to do would be to shut up..... forget that you ever said it..... hopefully nobody else will bring it up from this point on.... and maybe this thread can return to the way it was before you made that post.

16. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Be glad I'm just closing this thread instead of handing out bans to be people in here who obviously cannot behave. You know who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.