Performance issues in NFS Pro Street - 7XXX related?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by panni, Nov 18, 2007.

1. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    get the 360 version :p

i get no stutter or slowdowns :p

2. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    no stutter here too, but in the grip race there is a little fps drop due to my cpu, if i set world detail to low its ok in that level around 25-30fps , in desert races steady 40-60 @ 1280x1024 4xaa all maxed out, yes it sure look s like a 7series issue. And its also a Vista issue!! Carbon ran like crap on Vista, now on XP super smooth again.

3. thanasis00

thanasis00 New Member

guys i have a weird problem with NFS PS... when i play for much time, then after i restart my pc, the graphics drivers are all lost... and i have to clean them again, install it and then if i play NFS PS it's the same again... oh forgot to mention, that i have a 7600gs gpu... but,unlike some ppl here, i dont have performance probs,except of low fps with AA off and 800x600... but still i need to figure out what to do with drivers after playing the game...
    also i want to note that, i could play the game at first for about a week without probs, but then my pc gets ****ed up when i play... oh and also i did not buy it...
    i can play other new games such as COD4,PES 2008,FIFA 08... without haveing that drivers problem...

any solutions?

4. Robbie Man

Robbie Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950GT 512mb
    Yep studders here too --- 7950GT 512MB

5. The Fawker

The Fawker Member Guru

GPU:
    HIS ATI Radeon X1950 PRO 256MB AGP
    edit :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  6. fruit_bomb

fruit_bomb New Member

I get the same thing on my XFX 8600 GT XXX. Some stuttering in the game. I guess some drivers or patch will be coming out to fix this problem. If anyone hears of a fix Please share it!

7. pajoas

pajoas Member Guru

GPU:
    4850 1gig 750/1100
    I get slowdowns also no matter what res or settings i use. odd part is the slowdowns occur when there is nothing around me.

8. fruit_bomb

fruit_bomb New Member

Must be a problem with nvidia drivers right now :( Again anyone that knows a fix or heard of a fix please let us know.

9. fruit_bomb

fruit_bomb New Member

I think I found the problem who has a cracked version here?

If you do then that is the official problem it seems like the crack causes lag. I will go search for a better crack and post my results here.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  10. daveron

daveron New Member

It's not crack related. At least not for me . I have the original exe and still expierience stuttering.

11. B4tiSp0t

B4tiSp0t New Member

GPU:
    ATI Sapphire X1600XT
    unplayable. Stuttering at any settings... I can play all other games. I tried, drivers, dx, clean hd etc. a friend of mine can play it without probs with an acer laptop (8600M). ffs.... its annoying...

12. rammut

rammut Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon X1600Pro
    I get stutters and lag even with the lowest settings with the lowest resolution possible...I tried EVERYTHING and I keep getting those stutters its very annoying. I have an ATI Radeon X1600 so really its not an nvidia issue I think its from the EA engine they used...I play Hellgate london almost maxed out and its smooth as butter...I dont get it...

EA Release a god damn patch already!!! :bang:

13. Valuga

Valuga Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD/ATi Radon HD4870
    not crack releited, demo and full ver run same.

14. fruit_bomb

fruit_bomb New Member

Yep it's not crack related tried every other crack out there and still nothing. Hopefully ea will come out with a patch eventually, unless it's a problem on the side of nvidia.

15. dmr2

dmr2 Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 280x
    Yep I have problem to, on 8800gts 320MB. But when I change graphic settings on low than on high several times, and exiting and entering game after half hour, performance in game rise from 15fps to 50-60fps at highest settings! This least only to next computer restart :). I think this is drivers isue. I notice when performance in nfs sets at normal after while, also performance in cod4 rise drasticly!

16. !nfern0

!nfern0 Member

GPU:
    Palit GeForce 7600GS(@560/1620)
    same problem on mine 7600GS..but i think it's not the graph's problem,instead of that,i suppose that the problem is caused by the VSYNC thing (becuz PES08 has something wrong with the vsync thing,and i suppose prostreet has it,too..)

when i open it,game's stuttering goes away clearly,but not exactly!! sometimes it makes that,anyway..btw,i've played with the "Prerender Limit" in the RivaTuner..i did it 0,and seems like good for me..turning down the shadows dont make an clear affect at all,i tried all the way down and also the up settings for the graphs,but it's still same,some stuttering..

P.S:try lowering the sound quality from the game,said that it removes the stuttering but it still same for me :( i think i'll try an older and modded driver 93.71..

17. Ankit kukreti

Ankit kukreti Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7600 GT
  18. fruit_bomb

fruit_bomb New Member

19. dudikaz

dudikaz Guest

GPU:
    nVIDIA GeForce GTX480
    stutters here as well :|

20. daveron