The Guru3D Crysis thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TirolokoRD

TirolokoRD Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980TI ACX 2
    Dam...Now I noticed....

I have the same pic (The first one)....and went to my friend´s pc (8800gtx) and tried to compare....its abosutely right.....its not even close what we "tough" we will have....

I am ordering my two 9900GTX XXX Extreme right now....:p

2. Subaru Swift

Subaru Swift Guest

GPU:
    1060 6gb STRIX OC
    how do i unlock the amphibious apc with my key code. as on the nanosuit.com/ ea web site i can not find out !!! ;-(

can you help me plz....... ?

cheers

3. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    i experienced that on the demo (will report with the retail later)

4. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I have to grab this game when I got my 8800 GT, it's already released but rest of this month is not going to be funny - exams etc.

5. Zadiek

Zadiek Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia SLI 2gb 670gtx ftw
    Alright, Tell me if seems right to anyone. at 1280x720 everything high but shadows, post-pro fx, shaders, sound at medium, I am getting a low of 17fps. According to everyone else's fps this doesn't seem right. It usually averages about 20-30 fps.

6. Feninski

Feninski Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 4870
    this game is simply amazing! graphics are awesome, i like the ambience, the sound, the story,... yeah it worht the price!
    It runs perfectly on my rig at 1680*1050 with no AA all maxed: the only thing i have to keep at medium is post processing.
    Actually i dont see that much difference with high setting...well the only thing ive noticed is that i dont have the blur effect when turning the gun....but despite of this...whet does post processing do?

7. Kenny9999

Kenny9999 Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 5970 weeee
    MMMM

Don't know if any of you have notice that or talk about that already, but, I have to talk about that!

With Rivatuner, I have monitor lately some game on my computer while playing! Rivatuner is really an impressive tool! So...

I was playing MOH Airborne, all setting at high, and my two core was always at 100% and my GPU too since the fan speed ratio was at 100% meaning that the GPU was heating and then really used! (Sorry for my bad english!)

Then, when I played crysis, I have only one core at 100% and it looks like my GPU is not at is top too! then! I presume that crysis is not using all resources of my computer!

So, any of you thing the same way!

BTW, sorry if it's another already seen post!

8. bruce555

bruce555 Member

GPU:
    Evga 8800 GTX
    WOOT! Just finished the game. Wow. Going to start it right up again. The best game I've ever played. Just unreal. Didn't like the ending much but whatever, everything up to that was great.

9. Zadiek

Zadiek Member Guru

GPU:
    bleh, I wish I could run this on xp, instead of vista. Thing is, I don't have a valid key anymore. Had an oem version. Anybody willing to let me have an xp pro valid key?

10. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Help, can someone tell me if Crysis requires any online activation or can i play SP out of the box like CoD4? i have no net access at home

11. Zadiek

Zadiek Member Guru

GPU:
    It does not require activation.

12. RemCo

RemCo Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 512MB
    Yes,you can play right out of the box.

My performance is getting near unplayable after the mission where you are dropped with your teammates to destroy 3 AA vehicles.
    I am playing at 1280-1024 and everything on high except shadow on medium and no AA/AF.
    Its not really bad but the game locks for a few seconds and then goes on like normal.
    Anyone else have this problem and maybe a solution?

13. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Excellent, many thanks Zadiek & RemCo for that, im itching to pick this up( even though i promised myself to order it online cos im buying so many damn games recently lol )

14. shark52

shark52 Member Guru

GPU:
    ?????
    just finished the game story is great bt the ending is awful
    at the last fight im gettin very low fps 10 avg
    actually im gettin very bad perfomance rite after landing on the carrier do any of u have the same problem
    m usin the latest drivers

15. tuco

tuco Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 460's

16. Feninski

Feninski Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 4870
    just a question...what do you have to do to have gods rays ? or this is only a dx10 setting?

17. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    It is a specificity of vista i think, but some poeple did a great job to get those effects under XP

enjoy tweaking, http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11614&p=1 IF it is the same as for demo ...

18. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    BenQ FP241W
    I wonder if we'll ever see Crysis get released on Steam? EA doesn't have a contract with Steam do they? So I guess when that happens we'll see Crysis.

19. JC[UK]

JC[UK] Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia GT 540m
    I had that same problem but only on dx10 (all settings on high, sound on v.high) once i changed to dx9 mode the framerate was fine again. On another note why is very high sound only available in dx10?, shouldn't that be based on what sound card you are using?

20. jandark

jandark Member

GPU:
    Evga 8800GTS 320MB SuperClocked
    nice Picture ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.