Knights of the force..another Tim Lie...

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by jiu-jitsuGOD, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    quad sli8800GTX @826/2900 :) (H2o)
    whats worse is going to be how many people read possibly the dumbest post in all of guru3d...

I wonder how many donations tim would have gotten if he wrote.. " please donate, but there is a possibility I might not release this at all.."

he made it sound like a guarantee and coerced little kids into believing him..

Darth Chronic don't think you got off not explaining my prior post answer the question......

2. QTFsniper

QTFsniper Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX Stock
    :tool: What the hell? Who do you think YOU are? Are you that important that he HAS to get off the hook with you?

1. You aren't that important
    2. He doesn't have to answer you.

This is a public forum, not a one sided discussion where everyone has to agree with you. Get over it. I think most of the threads you create are just trash, and spam. Paper Mario has better graphics than Gears of War? OK buddy.

Unless you have proof that he isn't working on it, or is not going to release it.

Well that did he say? and coerced little kids? Little kids aren't that hard to get things from. "Hey Timmy, can I have 5 bucks? I'm working on an awesome game and will release it when i'm done! OH! and when it's released, LucasArts can send a cease and desist letter to take the mod down for IP infringement"

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  3. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    QTF your a little rat bastard... just like darth chronic.. and that thread was a joke... and 1 of my threads is one of the longest running here.. ( game station threads).. Ive contributed more here then you have easily especially on all the 7 series oc threads... so you can shut your newb ass up anytime..

4. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:

you really are one of the dumbest poster ive ever encountered.. with this statement.. And tim shouldn't Rip off other people work and claim it to be his own.. much less lie about manipulating the source code.. Im glad you have techniques to rip off little kids.. do you also let them get candy from your pocket you sick F$ck

5. QTFsniper

QTFsniper Member

GPU:
    "And tim shouldn't Rip off other people work and claim it to be his own.. "

RIGHT. So why are people supporting this mod? Why are people donating to something illegal anyways? Why are people getting upset when something illegal isnt released? :knock:
    You don't know where you are getting your information from. There are no little kids donating here. (Paypal 18+) I'm using your own words, nice isn't it? Adults are donating. Stop making up things to support your cause. :peeleft:

6. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    you think the majority of people on KOTF forums are adults?!?!?!?! Ive read the forums ITS ALL KIDS posting saying they asked there parents to DONATE!!!! you are a pathetic newb and sash will verify that its 95% kids as well... you are a pompus moron with no clue what your saying in this debate .. please just go kill yourself

7. QTFsniper

QTFsniper Member

GPU:
    You say this, you say that. Post up the links. For a 29 year old, you sure act like a ****ing kid. Were you one of the KIDDIES that donated?

8. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    Im not that stupid to donate.. and Id post links but tim took down his forum... genius...It doesn't matter how old I act I know Im right on this issue... And regardless of how old I am your still an a$$hole newb. with one of the dumbest analogies to ever grace guru3d..

9. WildStyle

WildStyle Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    jiu-jitsuGOD

Tired of your hostility, aggression and insults towards other members.

You've been warned enough times and also had a temp ban already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.