Knights of the force..another Tim Lie...

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by jiu-jitsuGOD, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Cool down. forum is sharing but not getting agression..or is it?. Bring it on then!.LOL. anyway. too bad that modder cheated people. And be careful next time. This must be a lesson to all. doh.

2. Darth_Chronic

Darth_Chronic Active Member

GPU:
    WinFast GeForce 6600GT
    I find it odd that he got a couple of thousand dollars yet no one admits to donating.

3. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    quad sli8800GTX @826/2900 :) (H2o)
    Darth Chronic you've been a tim dick sucker from the begging .. YOU were the one that came on here when Tim organized his members to retaliate to the modding community for calling bullsh1t on him...
    to dojoman.. it really doesn't matter WTF anyone knows .. and maybe people shouldn't make it a point to post on threads with absolutely no clue about what the poster is talking about. Its common sense.. its one thing to ask, and another to be a newb wise ass claiming a lack of details on the situation of a thread. :)moon:)*example* maybe this thread wasn't meant for anyone unless they knew WTF the situation was... there was countless threads about this .. a simple search was all that was needed..

Sash knew exactly what I was talking about..

4. Darth_Chronic

GPU:
    WinFast GeForce 6600GT
    I did post a thread about KOTF and I do think he has been working on this mod. You have been the one with the bad attitude and bad spelling. I know which one I prefer to be.

5. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    I take it Jiu-JitsuGOD is having a bad day then. Please don't generalize on what I do.

Also, this thread is about a TC (Total Conversion) for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

The mod is called Knights of the Force. This mod is allegedly made by this Turkish guy named Tim who got people to donate to his paypal account at one point to indirectly help further the mod's development. The mod has been delayed to hell and beyond, and by this time everyone pretty much knows it was all a hoax.

6. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    Darth Chronic you have been the one sucking tim dick and lying for him... So I ask you... can you defend the nov 5 release date that came and went..? Another lie... Id rather type fast and spell wrong then be a flat out liar thief or the one that supports him... and as far as donation if your saying noone donated why did tim thanks everyone for the 2000+ $$$$!!! on his site.. go take your lying BS somewhere else..

dojoman i have personal problems with you... but tim is a POS and a thief..

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  7. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    i kinda agree with jiu jitsu, but only about his point not his language, darh really promoted this mod in our community and made us view his video about turkey etc
    darth, i hear a lot of developers ar ditching tim for being a crook, i suggest you ditch him too to keep your dignity

edit, also look at his postcount 53, he is been here for like 4 months and only posted about this stupid mod and defended tim and did not contribuite to anything

8. Darth_Chronic

GPU:
    WinFast GeForce 6600GT
    I don't think that Tim lied about getting the money, my point was that the people daft enough to donate are too embarrassed to admit it. I disagree with asking for donations for a mod. But he didn't force anyone to donate and when they did it was their own fault for giving money away knowing there was no way to get it back if the mod never appeared. However I think calling him a POS and a thief is an over reaction. If it is all a hoax then at worst Tim is a pain in the arse taking advantage of gullible people.If you didn't donate then there is no reason for you to get so worked up over, you need to grow up and stop calling people names.

I am not saying the mod is real here I'm just saying that Jiu needs to calm down a bit. Checking the KOTF site a couple of times a week does no harm. At this point I want to know what's going on. If there is a mod then great, if not then I want to see Tim try to defend himself.

9. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    I get passionate when I see someone prey on kids for his own agenda and thats what tim did.. regardless. and he continues to do it.. thief ...

10. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    Wait, why? I have nothing against you. I don't even know you for chissakes! Why have personal probs with me? I'm just sticking by my points.

11. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:

oops typo.. I meant to say I have NO personal problems with you ..lol sorry man .. LMAO

12. chris2k

chris2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI 6950 2GB
    Whats the legal views on this? Isnt it extortion?

13. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    Ahh, sweet man. Cheers!

14. Darth_Chronic

GPU:
    WinFast GeForce 6600GT
    That's a commendable statement but seriously if they are kids how did they get a PayPal account? I thought that was strictly over 18s only. We had this conversation on the KOTF forum. If an adult is that daft then they deserve to lose their money and if a kid has access to a PayPal account then it's probably the parent's fault. I'm sorry if I seemed harsh on you, it's just that there are so many people out there who just use the net to start fights I get pissed off quickly sometimes.

15. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    Darth Chronic the next words outta your mouth on this thread better justify this or you need to STFU.... so lets here you BS story ....

WHERE IS THE MOD?!?!?! Its NOV 7th and dont give me some BS that in turkey its a different time zone either... I will high light the lies FOR YOU!

KOTF PART I RELEASE 5 NOVEMBER
    On November 5th, KOTF will be released on many file portals + torrent, KOTF forums will also be available on that day. I will ask your help for torrent sharing, ones who can seed the files are kindly expected to email me.You have to keep to all the WARNINGS AND ADVICES below if you are waiting for this game for a long time and if you want to enjoy it.

Please click the link for more details KotF Part 1

answer away where is the mod!?!

16. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    Darth, I can see where you're coming from, but the nature of what Tim did is wrong. The only way he can redeem himself is by releasing the mod.

I mean he demoed it at some game convention! That's clearly misleading.

What he did is kind of like asking for pre-order money for a game, and when that game gets cancelled not refunding it.

17. QTFsniper

QTFsniper Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX Stock
    Holding something for ransom...? I don't think so. The mod wasn't (and can't) be charged for. Everyone knows that the mod isn't going to come out but in the end there's nothing you really can do. So people ****DONATED**** to help the guy upgrade his computer. You can't get angry about a donation. I don't even care about the game OR Tim. Do developers ever release their games on time? Usually not, of if they do, it's because the publishing company wants to release a piece of crap. Then there's the huge fan uproar going "YOU SAID THE GAME WOULD BE OUT XXX DATE". This thread reminds me of that. I don't support this Tim guy at all but if this guy is making the mod on his own time, and for free, everyone needs shut their mouths and make their own mods if they disagree. Lucasarts would be on his ass if he was charging for a mod. Do you donate to AIDS organizations and get pissed when they don't have a cure yet? Release dates aren't a contract but if he's fooling the fans, that's only disgraceful. People don't donate because they expect something back, they donate because they want to help.

18. jiu-jitsuGOD

jiu-jitsuGOD Banned

GPU:
    thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard..:tool:

19. QTFsniper

QTFsniper Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX Stock
    I'm pretty sure you complaining about a free mod is worse. And holy crap you make so many crap threads. I've just looked over all the threads you made.

20. Darth_Chronic

GPU:
    WinFast GeForce 6600GT
    If the mod doesn't ever come out then of course what he did was wrong. The point is that if you haven't donated then why react so harshly? I'd be really annoyed if I had donated but I didn't because I knew there was a good chance it would never come out.If is just taking his time for what ever reason then that's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.