They had "shoot em up drivers" how about "crysis bliss drivers"

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by RazerBlue, Nov 1, 2007.

1. RazerBlue

RazerBlue Member

GPU:
    e-Geforce 8800 GT Superclocked
    Im reading just about 90 percent of peepz arent happy with the performance of the game. Also lots of peep with texture corruption and black areas and just messed up graphics. Most peep who experience slownesss in game are ATI pownuerz! ,, I say ATI/AMD or whatever they wanna call themselves stop thinkin of cool code names to call their drivers, and start actually making drivers that make a difference. thanks:peeleft:

2. dangerous

dangerous Master Guru

GPU:
    2x Club3D HD3870 : Sam226BW
    I had problems playing crysis DEMO at the start, so I reinstalled my driver 7.10.

Now it runs smooth as hell with about 30fps average with all set to medium, some on high no AA AF.

Try installing your drivers again... I had 0 problems with other games just this one. Once I reinstalled the driver it was fine.

I think people need to chill a bit tbh, the game isn't out yet, just the demo. I'm sure things will be allot better once the game launches. Nvidia has a head start as there sponsoring the game, or what ever you wana call it.

Try Omega 7.10's there pretty good.

3. Terrorizor

Terrorizor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX260 SC
    actually most people who have the least performance problems with crysis demo have lots of ram and lots of cpu power.

4. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    [sarcasm]OH RLY!!!
    wonder why[/sarcasm]

i check the everyday trying to find a new driver for my ATI :)

5. tr4l1975

tr4l1975 Guest

GPU:
    sapphire RX480 8GB OC
    well, I can run this demo just fine. Most settings on high with these exceptions:shader,shadows and postprocessing set to low. No AA AF. Resolution=1280x1024. average FPS 25-32. only 1GB ram. RazerBlue, fill in your specs.

6. Kon$olE

Kon$olE Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070
    I'm running the demo fine, 30-35 FPS-ish, with the occasional drop, and it still looks like best game around.
    And I'm using the 6.4's!

7. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    Same :S.