Official Pro evolution soccer 2008 Discussion

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by YWAGMOTH, Sep 4, 2007.

1. YWAGMOTH

YWAGMOTH Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 G1 Gaming
    it doesn´t work for me,gives me a error in the exe,please help

2. acare84

acare84 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+
    bought Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 bu i have an frame rate issues like game slowdown. My computer`s specs are P4 2.8 Ghz HT 1 GB Ram NVIDIA 7800 GS this is the game`s recommending settings what must i do? I am waiting Konami to patch the game. Is there anyone with the same issue?

3. Kuroudo Kaiseru

Kuroudo Kaiseru Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra
    Having kinda the same issues, says that my system doesn't meet the required specs ..

4. chaosblade

chaosblade Active Member

GPU:
    Albatron Trinity GeForce 6600GT AGP
    Is any of you (with the frame rate issues and such) on Vista?
    I'm interested to know if the issues are isolated to the OS.

5. twoodster

twoodster Member Guru

GPU:
    r9 280X
    Just wondering - anyone else having a bizarre problem in that the game doesn't always start? This is using XP. It always loads fine the first time, but if I come out and wanna load the game again 5-10 minutes later it quite often refuses to work. I have to alt tab out and close the proggy back down. Leave it a couple of minutes again and it usually goes in again. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 more attemps though. It didn't do it with the demo version

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  6. pulha

pulha New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce Go 7300
    Hi

is there any fix or work around in order i can play pes 2008 with a geforce go 7300 ?

edit: OS is XP

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Ok, just played a few online games yesterday and today, got disconnected once, which is not a bad record. Today the online gameplay felt a lot better than yesterday already, less lag.

My record is 7 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats (one of them an automatic 3-0 after my line dropped). Love it, there's been so many twists, every game is different and it's pure adrenaline. Great and will only get better.

8. pulha

pulha New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce Go 7300
    looks like there isn't one :( bahhh bought the game for nothing

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Sorry, but if your graphics card doesn't pass minimum requirements it's only your fault that you bought the game. Unless there was a confirmed work around. There might be a fix or something, I really don't know.

10. Austyn

Austyn Guest

i plan on buying this game on friday just to play online. i have already downloaded it *yarr! pirates!!!!* just to check its ok and plays well for a PC version. Which it did to my suprise.

I look forward to playing *cough* beating *cough* you all soon...

11. pulha

pulha New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce Go 7300

the stupidity of this thing is that even a geforce go 8600, thats one of the best notebook gfx in the market doesn't pass the minimum requirements.

12. Mamboto

Mamboto New Member

Amd dual core 4200+

Hi there!
    I have a big issue here..
    My pc is a amd athlon x2 4200+ , i have a radeon 2400 hd pro and 2gb ram and when i play in 1024 x 768 the game ins't smooth. Do i have requirements to play this ok ? Answer will be appreciated. Thanks

13. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    you should play the game just fine with medium settings,your PC is ok,your VGA is the problem...

14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    That 2400hd is a slow gpu, that's the culprit.

15. Waylander

Waylander Guest

so, is there any fix yet that works consistently on vista 64, as I can't get it to launch due to hardware not meeting standard..

I've tried the updated drivers, switching off SLI, downloading the file linked aearlier, nothing..

16. chaosblade

chaosblade Active Member

GPU:
    Anyone tried the newer betas to see if there's any improvements there?

17. ArbenDB

ArbenDB New Member

GPU:
    MSI NVidia 7950GT 512MB
    For me they are.

I run PES2008 absolutely flawless under XP, even on the highest graphics settings. Yet the game suffers from disastrous slowdown during gameplay under Vista. Have no idea what I can do about it?

I noticed something pretty weird when starting the game though (unfortunately I have no screenshot). Maybe it has something to do with the slwodown problems. I play on full screen. However the game starts in a window, then briefly (1-2 seconds) shows a "[Not Responding]" message, before switching to the full screen.

18. Austyn

Austyn Guest

I run on Vista x86 (32-bit) and it runs flawlessly. Maybe it a combination of 7 series GPU and Vista?

19. chaosblade

chaosblade Active Member

GPU:
    Vista 32bit here too, I have a Geforce Series 6 card as you can see, And i suffer the same results as ArbenDB - Anything higher than Low with any resolution choice, Windows or Full Screen - Results in near photo-finish like slowness. Fraps, at least, Shows i have ~40 FPS at all times, even when the game behaves like its almost paused.

Thats with current WHQL nVidia drivers and the 169.01 beta drivers. Have yet to try 169.04, But i will later on.

20. Austyn

Austyn Guest

atleast you will know if the ball went over the line :D