Where do everyone buy their modding supplies from?

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by QuadCannons, Sep 30, 2007.

1. QuadCannons

QuadCannons Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 210
    I'm in the US, and in the market for Yate Loon fans, thermal adhesive, fan grilles, etc. What are some good sites?

2. fischju

fischju Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850
    Directron has a lot of cheap stuff

3. Sprecker

Sprecker Guest

GPU:
    Zotech 680 4g
    FrozenCPU.com Hands down the best company I have ever dealt with. They are a small company that is well known and have ALOT of stock to choose from. If there is a problem the guy's name who packed your box is on the reciept/contents slip and the guy on the phone is usually sitting next to him. I have had nothing but good service from these guys. Highly recomended.

4. weston

weston Guest

GPU:
    GTX 275
    frozen CPU all the way. They have every thing you could want, fast site, good customer support, trustworthy. I called in a question about something I bought there and a english speaking guy answered right away and answered my question no problems. Took like 2 minutes and no recordings to wait through. Might not be a big factor for most purchases, but it was nice nonetheless. Plus they have about anything you could want for a good case mod.

5. G L

G L Don Juan

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640 MB 600/1000
    I've ordered from frozencpu, performance-pcs, moddersmart, no problems...

6. QuadCannons

QuadCannons Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 210
    I know about FrozenCPU already and would actually consider it one of the big dogs in the modding business and as such charges the highest prices.

I was asking more about smaller places such as Jab-Tech or Petra's

7. G L

G L Don Juan

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640 MB 600/1000
  8. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    svc.com,jab-tech(very good prices),petras(not much modding stuff),crazy pc,xoxide,sidewinder computers,nexfan(not much to choose from but prices are always really good),performance-pcs(expensive but great selection),ummm if i can think of anymore ill repost.
    btw frozencpu is the last place i look for modding/wcing gear,thier prices suck.they do have solid cs tho.

9. lewislink

lewislink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 3200