Don't touch condoms!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Zapmaster, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Chosen 1

The Chosen 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 6870 MSI TwinFrozer II

Amen...

2. keenan

keenan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti Hydro Copper
    First off all, I think this is getting out off hand.... This thread started mainly as some funny crack about aids, now its getting personal...

So lets keep it in the form and context that the Original poster meant it.

Now, I am South African. I am not racist in any way, but I can confirm that there are probably a 10 times bigger black population in S.A then whites. Unfortunatly the country was rules by ignorant white bastards untill the late 90's and because of that the whole black population was undermined and treated no better then dogs. They were banned out of towns and cities and had to live in shacks made of rubble and broken fences etc.. And that was how it was from the very beginning, shall I say before the 20th century. Now back to my point. The black population has diffirent believes then the norm.

If they want sex, they take it and it is not even considdered rape. That is just they way they live, no rules, no boundries. If you ever heard that 6 out of every 10 people in S.A has got A.I.D.S then rest assured that all 6 of them are probably black.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  3. Præses

Præses Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 6800XT
    Well if they won't use the condoms, they'll spread HIV, get aids and die anyway, so how's not using condoms going to help?
    [SARCASM] The European people will get rid of them either way then [/SARCASM]

Also being from South Africa, I know that some of these people lack logic totally. Ever seen a road with the streetlights stuck in the tar, in the lane which has been widened? Only in Africa...

4. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    AIDS is the new Extermination. You Europeans are evil. At least we use bombs. Knife in the front is better than knife in the back I've always said.

j/k :)

5. Cycloid

Cycloid Master Guru

GPU:
    2x256MB Geforce 7800GTs in SLi
    Dude, you should read the "Huisgenoot" more...

They had an article where it was calculated that 30% of those infected make out middle-class and upper-middle-class White women here in Sunny South Africa. This was probably 3-4 years ago that the article was published. Is probably worse now.

One can still catch the virus with any virus-containing body fluids touching the 'pink' parts of another's skin, like the inside of the mouth, or on one's 'private parts' for example, which basically means doing oral thing can also make catch it.

Also, blood transfusions are a big problem, especially in South Africa in terms of spreading the virus.

6. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    I'd go read up on HIV, it's damn near impossible to catch it in your mouth.

7. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Lol I didn't want to be the one to tell him.

8. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    I dunno. There's MANY ways to use your mouth. :gape: I'll leave it at that.

9. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I thought everyone knew this already.

You better shape up,
    'cause I need a man
    and my heart is set on you.
    You better shape up;
    you better understand
    to my heart I must be true.

Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do.

10. arnie

arnie Guest

GPU:
    Radeon x1800xt 256mb
    The Catholic Church's views on this are appalling. If they would stop their silly policy of saying that no one should wear a condom, then millions would not have to die, needlessly. It would also do wonders for the AU economy, as the nation-states would not have to spend loads on HIV drugs any more.

11. grunger

grunger Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX970 4GB
    While i respect everyone's views on religion - everyone can believe whatever they want as far as i'm concerned, I think the any the catholic church is completely irresponsible in its stance on contraception.
    Go to a poor country where there is a lack of education and frighten people into not using contraception where HIV/AIDS is rife - how does that help anyone?

12. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    You can basically only get HIV from your mouth if you have a cut or some open wound.

Also, while I do respect everyones choice of religion and personal beliefs I have to say that the Catholic Church's stand on contraception, birth control, is very old fashion. There are many uses for it today, such as preventing the spread of STDs. I doubt they'd be any more open if you could prevent STDs with some sort of device, not medicinal, if it didn't inhibit pregnancy at all.

By telling people to not use contraceptions they are spreading STDs and unwanted children. And just because you're married doesn't mean that you should just expect to have children. People have sex for far more than just reproduction, we are 1 of two species that do it for pleasure I believe. I guess the Catholic Church thinks that we should only have sex for reproduction. If they do then I guess I can't complain too much since its followers should be following the beliefs.

13. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    lol! you can take that two different ways lol

14. Bravo

Bravo Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9600GT 512MB
    You need to spend a little more time learning about aids before saying something like that. There are many more ways of getting infected with aids, be it by accident (a paramedic getting stabbed with a needle- yes it happens), or in some countries the suicide bombers are infected with aids on purpose just to spread it....Even if it is "human stupidity" like you say, every 5 minutes someone is infected with HIV. It will create a generational gap (a generation will die out) in Africa which will cause chaos. And to be honest, it is still possible to contract aids even if you perform protected sex. If people don't care about HIV, it will become the next epidemic...it probably will anyway but the more people care about it the more chance there is that it will not be spread around indefinetly. Don't see this as a personal attack though, I'm just saying what I learn daily in my paramedic courses.

15. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    ...ORAL SEX.:knock:

16. Richard_Noggin

Richard_Noggin Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 GT 512MB
    I agree

17. joe187

joe187 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW
    First off, what the catholic church teaches, is to not have sex at all. Period. (Or at least what i was taught from being in the church for 13 years)

So basically as they see it, condoms and birth control use are for the purpose of doing something the faithful should not be doing anyway (outside of a marriage)

Now, if you don't agree with that, don't be catholic. I don't see the problem here. Or maybe the real problem is some of you feel these poor people are brainwashed into being catholic? Well that's another arguement altogether :) (and one the catholic religion certainly does not have a monopoly on)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  18. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Yeah, the motives of this guy ain't pure.
    Africa is the home of the new conservative catholic movement and they are likely spreading this rumor in a misguided attempt to promote absinance, when, in really it will promote un-safe sex.
    /Catholic HS

19. Psytek

Psytek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 260 GTX 216 SLI
    While we're on the topic of human stupidity, HIV/AIDS in africa became widespread because militants intentionally infected innocent women, and those infected obviously have no education, so they know nothing of STIs/condoms or the prevention thereof.

Human stupidity indeed, dumb ass.

20. Cycloid

Cycloid Master Guru

GPU:
    2x256MB Geforce 7800GTs in SLi
    A cut or a wound is sort of almost a required 'condition' for catching it using one's mouth, but it still makes it possible. At the very least your choice of the word 'near' shows that impossible in this sense is not quite as impossible as Superman in the real world. More like the Titanic being impossible to sink.

Ever thought about the tears and miniature/hairline cracks one usually gets on the cuticles and skin immediately touching and surrounding the fingernails, especially in the dry winter months...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.