Crysis Mp Beta Out!!! No Kidding.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by StreeTunder, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octavean

Octavean Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 / GTX670 / GTX760
    Do you have linkage to that? I’d be interested in reading more about it;)

I wonder where that leaves future AMD Phenom X3 (Tri-Core) with respect to Phenom X4 (Quad Core) processor owners? I guess the Phenom X4 will have the edge.

Personally I kind of doubted that Quad Cores would have a huge impact on gameplay but I guess we will find out soon enough.

2. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    as Gabe said.... batch 3 is out! don't miss out. they've already been out for 7 minutes.

3. crue7

crue7 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 275gtx 896mb
    I guess no love for the Crue....:(

4. Octavean

Octavean Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 / GTX670 / GTX760
    Right now, honestly, I would settle for an official DX9 / DX10 performance test like the “Call of Juarez DirectX 10 Benchmark”. Just to give us a general idea of performance without having to load a beta.

Although, the official demo should be here in 7 days,…..

I’ll consider it. As I understand it 64bit versions of Vista are ours for the asking + S&H. I started off the Q6600 build with 1GB (2x512MB) of OCZ DDR2 800 (~$37 USD) but later added a Crosair XMS2 DDR2 800 2x1GB kit (~$70 USD). I didn’t plan on going with 3GB of DDR2 it just worked out that way.

If OCing is hindered by the OCZ sticks I’ll yank them though,…

The Crosair is 4-4-4-12 but the OCZ is 5-5-5-18 so overall performance is a little farbared already.

5. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    The shots in the car and the shots where you have a view on the sea are very impressive ! :O

6. xg-ei8ht

xg-ei8ht Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1gb 6870 Sapphire
    These are a few answers from crytek dev team. From diff chats etc.

6) Could you please tell us your system specs and explain how well Crysis is running on it?

I have an Athlon 3500+ Processor and a Radeon X1900 with 2 gigs of Ram and Crysis runs great on my machine at most settings. The official specs are not final yet, but rest assured it will run on 3 year old computers by the time we release our game.

Note: There is still a lot of optmizations to go, so this really is great news for all pc gamers.

I can't find the other one about quad core, if i come accross it i will post it./

7. Baleur

Baleur Guest

GPU:
    Gainward 8800GTS 640mb
    I dont understand why they hype the game like frack, when it is no more impressive than, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars? And then i even mean purely visually!
    At least Quake Wars is playable, smooth, has not animation stuttering (characters acting wierd), or Anti-Aliasing that sort of half-works at the expense of 30fps.. Or lets not forget the popin textures that take like 3 secs to load, not even Unreal Engine 3 has that slow popin times..

I dunno.. I expected way more.. As it is right now, this aint a must buy for me anymore. The thing that could change that is if they would release an MP Demo in a month or something, that is really polished and cool, not buggy ****e..

I know you all want to like this game, i do too! I want to LOVE it, because ive been waiting so long.. But lets face the facts, the beta we have our hands on so far is horribly buggy, in every way, graphically, sound-wise (crackling sound, dont have that in Any other game), and gameplaywise.. (odd controls, stuff pauses to load when you turn around, wierd vehicle physics..)

So badly want to love it, so badly want it to be awesome. But right now its just an overhyped piece of bugs.

8. crue7

crue7 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 275gtx 896mb
    guess what...I totally gave in. I made a fileplanet account and ive finally got a key!!!! wooho!

9. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Are you honestly a ****ing moron? Its called a Beta for a reason. Remember what QW was like on its Beta!?

10. Octavean

Octavean Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 / GTX670 / GTX760
    Good for you!

*cough* sellout! *cough* ,.......just kidding enjoy!

11. AT39

AT39 Member Guru

GPU:
    eVga nVidia 7600GT PCIe
    Jeez, i would have bought a FP sub even without this incentive!!

Although it did help that my sub renewed and Crysis MP beta is downloading as we speak! :D

12. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    ****... batch 3 keys are out subscriber only.. AGAIN!!!! :(

13. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    yes.... it's under NDA. Hell... a lot of sh*t that ever goes on that's under NDA we never even get to SEE, let alone have an opportunity to play.

14. crue7

crue7 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 275gtx 896mb
    I gave in to the temptation lol I went the fileplanet route. I will say this though! It doesn't matter if your computer knows hardware kung-fu..Crysis will still kick its ass!

15. -Ruin-

-Ruin- Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1060 6GB
    I really, REALLY hope they get this game optimized, QUICK!

Heres some 640x480 with all high except post process at medium. Check out that awesome FPS with my mid-high hardware. WTF, gimme a break. It doesnt matter what resolution/options changed the game runs like pure crap. Yes, i know its a beta, you don't have to tell me that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Frez0n

Frez0n Member

GPU:
    nVidia - MSI 8800GTS 640 MB
    you are kidding me :O :bolt:

please post a image in max resolution with all settings in max . post frames!!

17. Robbie Man

Robbie Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950GT 512mb
    just played a few rounds, settings are at med
    it runs ok I guess, alot of pauses here and there, but its ok
    I dont care too much for the MP part, I just want the SP :)

18. -Ruin-

-Ruin- Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1060 6GB
    I posted those to show how bad it is even at 640x480, there is almost NO difference in performance between it and 1680x1050.

19. crue7

crue7 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 275gtx 896mb

Hes right though guys...the game does run like dog-sh*t even on low resolutions. This game NEEDS the 9800gtx.

20. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    so you get those frames with 1680x1050 too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.