NVIDIA Forceware 163.67 Download & Discussion here!

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Copper, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Elite Bushido™

Elite Bushido™ Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    well the 64 bit version anyways

2. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Dude, according to your profile, you're 36 years old. Do you think that you could write a post that doesn't give people a headache and looks like a 6th grader composed it? Is proper English and decent punctuation too much to ask for? I'll happily listen to anything that you have to say, just make it intelligible. :thumbup:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  3. thamp3dude

thamp3dude Member

GPU:
    asus strix 1080ti
    wotever dumpty .... i guess your an xp user (i'm not slagging all xp users at all ) ,says it all .... if u can't under wot i have written then ur the lala :heh: .... my opinion m8 can't we have 1 in here .... try vista out and shut up end of ... i apologize if no1 can understand wot i have written ,but don't insult me .. no need for that is there,are u from the usa by any chance

4. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    1)I didn't insult you.

2)Don't say that I didn't warn you. I won't be the only person to comment on your childish vernacular.

5. thamp3dude

thamp3dude Member

GPU:
    asus strix 1080ti
    god there every where ,wotever ... wots childish on my post ,i don't understand ... explain ,then could u re write my post out how it should read .. thanks

6. kmufc77

kmufc77 Master Guru

GPU:
    6700XT XFX SWFT 309
    just buy vista and see for yourself thamp3dude was only stateing his views on negative comments u made about vista if u cant see any difference between direct x9 and 10 then your not the pc expert you have stated and as for vista if you want to play all the top games in the future you will need vista

7. mikeva901

mikeva901 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970 1125/1575
    lol classic satch i think you spent too much money on a over rated tv and cant afford vista lol were all going be loving dx10 while u say xp is better lol

8. thamp3dude

thamp3dude Member

GPU:
    asus strix 1080ti
    thanks m8 ... this guy obviously hates vista users , why ?? if ur an pc expert then u should be on vista ... ,i'm no expert ,but i know a bit ,also a bit about life m8 ,and u come under PRATT in my book ,i could say worse but hey this forum dosen't need 2 hear that ,if u don't like wot i post ,then don't read it ,i guess ur the 6th form grader m8 ...

9. jellyhead

jellyhead New Member

GPU:
    8800GTX
    Having an opinion is one thing; however if you expect people to take it/you seriously, it might be worth having one that is founded on something a little more substantial than wilful ignorance.

Oh, and clearly he's from the USA - you need only look at his profile to determine that.

10. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Jesus, touchy..touchy..touchy.. aren't we? I clearly stated that I'll buy Vista next month when Hellgate:London is released. The differences between DX9 and DX10 in a game like Bioshock were too trivial to justify an "upgrade."

And I don't "hate" anyone. For God's sake, I just iterated my opinion that, at this point in time, I haven't seen any need to use it. That's it, nothing more.

11. mikeva901

mikeva901 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970 1125/1575
    yeah it explains his neivity lol but JUST because he doesnt like vista doesnt mean he has to make every1 dislike it,, in all honesty i have swapped from xp to vista about ten times and every time ive gone back to vista. when i played dx10 lost planet it was a turning point ,then came bioshock it adds a few features but the best thing was it was better and smoother on dx10 than dx9 and crysis will be the same. for example on multipleyer crysis in dx9 none of the enviroment is destructable really, where as dx10 is ...tbh we all use our pc for our own needs if he wants 2 stay in the dark ages let him its not our problem ....i hope my spelling is up to your high standerd :thumbup:

12. thamp3dude

thamp3dude Member

GPU:
    asus strix 1080ti
    i guess we could cause an argument in here,would b quite funny really ,i don't want people 2 take me seriously ,i was expressing my opinion ,because he was slagging vista users ....i am using vista 64bit and it runs flawlessly is that substantial enough for you ...oh dear ,all this for wot ..lol be careful mikeva901 ur spelling is not up 2 scratch

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  13. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    I live in the heart of Silicon Valley and can literally ride my bike to the headquarters of AMD, Nvidia, Yahoo, eBay, .... and you call me "naive." Now that's funny pal.... :)

14. kmufc77

kmufc77 Master Guru

GPU:
    6700XT XFX SWFT 309
    Classic Satch if you cant take ppls opions dont bother posting you profile states you are 36 or 38 act like it

15. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Oh, for goodness sake, I'm not the one tossing around personal barbs. But, I'll leave this alone and state for the 3RD time that I'm buying Vista in a few weeks for Hellgate:London.

16. mikeva901

mikeva901 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970 1125/1575
    so because you live in "silicon valley" does it make you know it all lol...that is my point typical lol ... i live in the uk (yorkshire) but i dont know erverything about tea and rugby lol

17. thamp3dude

thamp3dude Member

GPU:
    asus strix 1080ti
    nice 1 ... wish i lived there :rolleyes:
    u enjoy dx9 and we will enjoy dx10 ... if u put bioshock dx9 against the dx10 ,u can see the difference easily :eyebrows:

18. kmufc77

kmufc77 Master Guru

GPU:
    6700XT XFX SWFT 309
    so that dosent make you nieve because you live by hardware manufacturers wow that is so cool wish i was you lol

19. mikeva901

mikeva901 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970 1125/1575
    right im off 2 play some dx10 bioshock or mayb sum lost planet ;)

EDIT: these drivers are great on vista keep up the work nvidia where getting there :cheers:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  20. kmufc77

kmufc77 Master Guru

GPU:
    6700XT XFX SWFT 309
    agreed