New Nvidia chipset Drivers 15.08

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by alpha2beta, Aug 28, 2007.

1. -=DeNMaN=-

-=DeNMaN=- Member

GPU:
    GB 280GTX on Dell 2407
    with my A8N-SLI DLX, you have a option of running external SATA drives from the back of hte computer.. so you could connect and disconnect your SATA drives while booted up, and it would show as a device i could "safely remove"... i suppose these drivers are re-enabled this feature.. it is useful

2. acetken

acetken Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 9800 GTX SSC
    Okay, I've had two bluescreens in about 8 hours. Once while gaming, and once while transferring a file to my WM5 phone. The game crashes all the time due to the X-Fi and Vista (LotRO), but transferring a file to my phone? Never.

I'm keeping a wary eye on these...

3. fcry64

fcry64 Master Guru

GPU:
    thanks for the link. will report any changes

4. Crisao23

Crisao23 Member

GPU:
    MSI R5870 Lightning 1GB
    Works fine on a Nforce 4 SLI chipset.

5. Fershlugg

Fershlugg Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 670
    SATA drives out of the box are supposed to be hot-swappable, I guess now Winblows recognizes SATA HDDs as originally intended... I'd be a bit careful about stopping and removing the OS drive tho... :)

EDIT: -=DeNMaN=- has it right, didn't see his post until after I added my 2 cents

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  6. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    installed on Nforce 550

Installed no problems everything working.

7. Carl Harris

Carl Harris Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 8800GTX 758MB SLi
    It only says it supports SLi 590 Intel, but I have AMD.

Should i install or not?

8. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    my nforce 550 is not on the list and its not SLi worked fine for me you can always uninstall and go back to older drivers

9. Victor Morales

Victor Morales Guest

GPU:
    2x EVGA 580
    I did the same thing to my Hp printer driver. I noticed that application that does the network managment(Network Management Tools (v67.61) "Sedona) is causing the problem it was also giving me some errors in my system log and also causing my internet explorer to crash in some certian myspace pages. Its in add and remove programs just remove it and you will be set. There is a way to fix it put its not worth it just google around if you want to but the app is not worth it.

Edit LOL i wrote this whole thing and i did not see that u edited your comment sorry

10. 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4GD5T@1435/1750
    I am using them on Vista 64 and see no problems, the thing with your Sata devices showing up in safely remove hardware is because they are hot swappable. This is a nice feature to have if you might want to remove a hard drive or something.

11. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    hmmm my chipset was't listed either installed fine tough