NVLDDMYM.sys REALLY GETTING SICK OF THIS

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by aleicgrant, Jul 5, 2007.

1. aleicgrant

aleicgrant Active Member

went away for some time but now its back with the latest released. What is this sort of BS anyways. Has anyone found a sure fire way to get rid of this.

using vista ultimate 64bit

2. michael06096

michael06096 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX
  3. mata7

mata7 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI N460GTX Cyclone 768D5
    i have to go back to xp just for this crap error, no i have a dual boot system and only use vista for HTPC and xp for regular use, i never have this problem on xp

4. eddievader

eddievader Member

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti SC+ AV2.0 SLI

I found the anwser to this problem,, Believe it or not but as soon as you do this it will never show up again irelevent what driver you use so here we go...
    All you have to do is go to your users account and go to user account control and turn it OFF,, yes that is the problem because this seems to conflict with the drivers at the moment dont know why but it does, so now you should be able to play with no problems

Enjoy

5. michael06096

michael06096 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX
    lies, thats the 1st thing to turn off in vista.. still happens

6. eddievader

eddievader Member

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti SC+ AV2.0 SLI
    Well mate just for you.... I had this problem with any driver i used then the beta driver 158.45 cured this for me... so then i updated to 160.15 beta and only started to get the same problem just with lost planet so then i turned of UAC and there after never recieved that error code again.... but it is a very nice comment for you to make... seeing as i was just trying to help... and it has worked for a few of my friends that have had same problems with similar products.. may'be,, im just saying may'be yours has turned back on and may not work for you but try 162.15 drivers and it does help, but may'be it is your driver you are having the probs with or your setup....

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  7. Steven Hone

Steven Hone Paolo the Gun

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3090 3X OC
    Crap post dude, he was offering help!

8. eddievader

eddievader Member

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti SC+ AV2.0 SLI
    Thanks mate

9. ntfx

ntfx Guest

never happened for me...

10. Waylander

Waylander Guest

I went back to XP as well, as I could't get it to stop, no Matter what Drivers I used.
    I'd NEVER had a problem then it started happening, and then no matter what driver I used I couldn't get rid of it, now I'm back to XP, better framerates, my SLI is working flawlessly, but I've lost 1.5 Gb of ram.. :(

11. michael06096

michael06096 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX
    offering help that is incorrect isnt help. And people who say theyve tried all the drivers and hasnt tried 165.01 hasnt tried all the drivers. I have had errors with all drivers except 165.01 which is real world accurate help. I HAVE had errors and crashes with UAC disabled and all previous drivers. You chimps who wanna stick together and co-sign eachothers ignorance hey whatever blows your skirt up but christ when your wrong just accept it dont try to justify it by circling the wagons.

12. mata7

mata7 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI N460GTX Cyclone 768D5
    i can tell you that don't work for me, i never use UAC and still have the crap error