Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by zigihammer, May 11, 2007.

1. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB

its enough for the games out now , games textures are getting bigger and bigger and will use more ram ,thats why i got the 640mb version

2. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    that was my point..its enough for now..thats why im anxious to see if DX10 games use much more textures over Dx9 such that a 320mb DX10 card wont do even at lower res..

3. Soilwork

Soilwork Master Guru

GPU:
    Legend 8800GTS 640MB
    Lost Planet Mechs FTW!!!

4. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    well max texture resolution on Dx9 is soemthing like 2000x2000 pixels , its 4096 x 4096 on DX10 , so it will stress your card alot , of course the developers have to add the big textures to make the difference , DX10 doesnt auto-matically bump the texture res up

5. W@w@Y

W@w@Y Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4080
    ok, ill start a new thread regarding this (so as not to go Of topic on this thread)

6. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
    as long its has support for xbox 360 gamepad and dx 10 and XHD aka 1680x1050 i be happy

7. solidsnake313

solidsnake313 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Albatron GF9500 GT 1GB
    Playing this game is quite an incredible and unique experience. I've finished it on 360. Don't just be amazed by the screenshots. The game itself is wonderful, especially the boss fights give you something to remember! Imagine being at the top of a mountain fighting a huge dragonfly at the brink of sunset. Well, that's one of the things you get in this game.
    I strongly recommend it. Don't hesitate!

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i realy like ANALOG gamepad gaming..mouse kills it due hsarpshooting..u cant never shot that sharply in real life and shooting with analog is also unsharp, which i prefer. i will play this game with analog gamepad. :)

9. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
  10. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    I'm looking forwad to this game/demo as I thoroughly enjoyed it on my friends Xbox 360! Not only is the gameplay and storyline something special the graphics are up there with GOW, maybe even a bit better if I dare say! I must say I'm a bit worried though that it will end up like SCDA did (since they are both ports from Xbox 360)? Does anyone know more about this and could set me straight (maybe it won't be a port from Xbox 360)? Thanks guys and nice thread!

11. rouvio

rouvio Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780
    HOOYAH master chief !! :D

in your FACE ati fanboys :flip2:

;)

12. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    lol, cheezzz where have you been? this might be the 1st game ported 360 to pc that is going to rock, and be even better then original version you wanna know why??

The PC version will feature enhanced graphics and effects to optimize the realistic presentation and explosive action in the game, including better shadows and more detailed textures, as well as higher monitor resolutions. In addition, the game will support multiplayer modes for up to 16 players online via the internet as well as LAN connections. Setting up or joining multiplayer games has been made easier thanks to an improved lobby system for PC gamers. Players will also have the option to play either using a mouse and keyboard or a gamepad controller. Lost Planet for PC will run under Windows XP (supporting DirectX 9) and Windows Vista (supporting both DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.) The DirectX 10 version will utilize the advanced features of Shader model 4.0 and Geometry Shader only available with DirectX 10. Lost Planet will also carry the Games for Windows branding, offering a better gaming experience with easy installation, reliability and safety features, and support for the Xbox 360 controller for Windows.

13. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    Awesome, that is exactly what I wanted to know Stee, thanks for taking the time to reply! It sounds a bit like a comercial though, lol! In anycase much apprecaited, I'm now looking forward to checking it out!

14. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    its Street :) sound like comercial, but capcom this time is going to make things right, the demo comes out tomorrow so you can give it a try, and btw is the first dx10 game ever.

15. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    Oh crap, sorry Street! Not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that, lol!

16. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    np mate ;)

17. Armoured

Armoured Ancient Guru

anyone know where you will be able to download it? will it be exclusive or will it be on all download sites?

i just checked on gamers hell and it still ain't up yet. it's already the 15th here in australia...i hate that...we always have to wait for the slow americans to enter the future :p

18. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    gamespot.com and i will have the link posted as well.

19. Armoured

Armoured Ancient Guru

20. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i never joined this kind of words but.i..i just.... i cant hold myself and I AM STRONGLY AGREE WITH U..ok i accept iam not kind and this was rude.. sorry -_- ..but i couldnt resist :D:D:D:D:D IGNIRANCE IS BLISS :p