NGO NVIDIA Optimized Driver v2.15822

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by REGENERATI0N, May 2, 2007.

1. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Guest

GPU:
    N/A
    The NGO NVIDIA Optimized Driver is a modified version of the NVIDIA ForceWare driver. The main purpose is to satisfy the users with better performance, image quality and compatibility. The NGO NVIDIA Optimized Driver can enhance your experience in games, multimedia and general usage. This project is especially suited for enthusiasts and gamers that want to have the best gaming experience.

This driver includes NVIDIA's old Control Panel. We’ve preferred to include the old Control Panel over the new one due to flexibility and performance reasons. The Driver has support for all GeForce/Quadro cards – including mobile series (Go) as well. This driver has a special compatibility mode option that provides better stability, and workaround for some known bugs.

Updated!

Download

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  2. TheGuv'nor

TheGuv'nor New Member

GPU:
    E6600
    Hi, Good job on the drivers NGO. Just want to know, are these 4 Vista?

3. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Guest

GPU:
    N/A
    No, its for Windows XP/2000/2003/MCE.

4. jststojc

jststojc Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte gtx285
    uh, im confused which are to be used now the modified 158.19 or the modiefied 158.22 for winxp?

5. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Guest

GPU:
    N/A
  6. jststojc

jststojc Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte gtx285
    these drivers dont work with sli ? =/

7. REGENERATI0N

REGENERATI0N Guest

GPU:
    N/A
    Yes, it does. But If you’re having issues with the old control panel and SLI, you can enable the new control panel by editing the registry: Set SedonaDisable to 2 in HKLM\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NvCplApi\Policies.

8. spunkyXL

spunkyXL Guest

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    Any benchmarks?

9. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    AA settings wont do anything but OFF , if i set it to APP PREF it immediately goes back to OFF when i click apply , i cant benchmark anything with that setting , and its showing my card as unknown

edit..uninstalling em was a pain in the ass too , my system just hung for 30 seconds doing nothing

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  10. PFX_79

PFX_79 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7800GTX 256mb
    Hmm i'll give em a try and see what happens. I've been looking for a different set to try anyways. The last one I tried out was the lastest Z-Tweaked release which is the every defintion of a pile of poo. Got an ungodly amount of system errors. Aswell kept getting these weird lagging episodes where everything will just stop, the screen sorta flickers and goes into suspended mode but then comes right back out of it and everything will go back to normal for a couple minutes, then just do it all over again.

11. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
  12. jststojc

jststojc Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte gtx285
    ah, ye if you want all the options you need to use the new cp unfortunately, and the performance is really good, kinda best for now (at least for me ever since 91.47 ngo modified any other driver was slower, but this one is on par or even faster)

13. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    What files do I need to take from another 1xx.xx driver to get the old cpl working with the 158.22 x64 release?
    And which registry entries do I need to add?

14. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    I use these at the moment and they work perfect in my case, i play fear combat a lot, and i noticed a slight performance jump compared to original nvidas 158.19 and 158.22.
    As for AA (it still works even tough it is set to off), and/or you all can use rivatuner2.0.1 and set AA settings there.:smoke:

15. RockMarc

RockMarc Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 275
    Anybody else (especially GF 7xxx users) having good/bad experiences with these?

16. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    why dont you try em? tell us how it goes? that way you'll be putting a little back into the community :D

17. RockMarc

RockMarc Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 275
    Tried out the last modded driver and told it to the community. :smoke:
    Next one PLEASE ... :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

18. xDfieO

xDfieO Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 970 DCUII
    hi guys. just posting my 3dmark06 results. system is :
    e4300 @ 3.2GHz(400x8), 1GB DDR2 667, GF8600GTS 722core/1103mem with ATItool, Gigabyte 965p-s3
    score:6160

[​IMG]

havent tried with other benchmarks yet cuz i accidently reformatted my hdd and
    all 3dmarks were deleted so i'm downloading em right now. will post results as soon as i can

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  19. Alcom

Alcom Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD 5850 1gb
    I don't know about other XP/SLI/7XXX fans out there, but I'm sick of all the 8800 version, Vista only, non-SLI releases of Forceware. I feel so hopelessly abandoned by nVidia after a good run with ATI. I was having major problems with STALKER both before and after the Float32 update but performance and visuals are back up to Holy Sh*% settings for me. Thanks, NGO team!

20. jststojc

jststojc Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte gtx285
    as i stated above already, these are the best drivers for me till now