Z-Tweaked v158.19 for XP32

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by TheRealZepher, Apr 19, 2007.

1. TheRealZepher

TheRealZepher Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    I have the same card and it works fine here. Did you use driver cleaner for a clean install?

2. Gator Allen

Gator Allen Guest

3. LanderX

LanderX Member

GPU:
    Asus 7900GT oc @ 570/1600
    Keep up the good work.

I love the old control panel.

4. RockMarc

RockMarc Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 275
    Hey Guys, might be a silly question, but is it normal, that i can't change AA- and AF-Settings with these Z-Modded 158.19 Drivers?

5. ReDnaX

ReDnaX Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 320MB
    Awsome Driver mate. But my AA and my AF doesnt work in Fs2004 do you know why it worked with all your drivers before. Any Help here.

6. ReDnaX

ReDnaX Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 320MB
    Yep Same Here :(

7. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    X1950Pro 512MB AGP - Cat 7.11 + CCC
    Guys,

If AA & AF don't work using the CP of Nvidia, the work around or rather the best Profiles editor would be the nhancer 2.2.2!

You can use nhancer 2.2.2 to add/edit profiles and it would save them.

Make it a habbit to use nhnacer 2.2.2 for profiles's stuff with any non-official Nvidia's driver!:smoke:

>>> ReDnaX,
    I do fs9, and I have no problem setting up fs9's profiles with nhnacer 2.2.2!

I don't know what card you have, for my 7800GS, these are my AA & AF setting for fs9:

AA = Multisample 4x
    AF = 4X (<-- You would not wantto go lower than 4x as the ground image would be too blurly!)
    IQ = Quality
    CPU = Make sure change it to Single Core if you don't have a Duo core.
    Vertical Sync = OFF (always OFF in most game)
    Optimization: ON for all parametres.

Cheers!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  8. peasoup

peasoup Member

GPU:
    8800gt
    is image quality reduced with these drivers?

9. RockMarc

RockMarc Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 275
    I think it's pretty basic knowledge: image quality always comes on cost of performance and the other way round! It's always up to you, to choose what's more important to you. Z-Modded drivers are supposed to tweak performance, not quality. Other modded drivers tweak quality on cost of performance.

Well, these drivers actually increased my 3DMarks. But i was a little disappointed, when i saw that i couldn't change my quality and filter settings whether in the CP nor in RivaTuner.
    @ kevinti: Do i really have to use ANOTHER program (nhancer) to finally configure my driver settings? Are you sure it works on these drivers? And why doesn't it work without? Never experienced that before.

10. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    Well, that's not Z-Tweak 158.19's fault!

In fact, many of recently released drivers have this profiles problem! I have to use nhnacer 9 out of 10 drivers! It is a known problem and being talked about in most forums!

Anyway, nhancer is a nice utility! :smoke:

11. BIGWORM

BIGWORM Guest

GPU:
    Sparkle GTX 260 SP216
    Best modded drivers I've used since DH0 92.91s.

OMGSOMUCHKEEPERS!!!

12. TheRealZepher

TheRealZepher Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    As kevinti2005 say, a lot of 1xx.xx drivers have broken profile editors. This is why I mentioned in the 1st post that people should use nhancer. It's not a tricky program to use and once used to it you'll find it better.

I understand if you'd rather not use a 3rd party app and if it's really a problem then I suggest either sticking to old 9x.xx drivers or waiting for a 1xx.xx driver where everything actually works as it should....but you should be aware, I have been waiting for a driver like that for 6 months (which is why I hadn't released a driver in that time) and in all that time, this is the best I've found, and perhaps ever will for xp.

13. RockMarc

RockMarc Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 275
    Up till now i didn't realize any other negative aspects of that driver, so i'd really like to keep'em on!

nhancer, you'll be mine!:smoke:

14. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    ". . .but you should be aware, I have been waiting for a driver like that for 6 months (which is why I hadn't released a driver in that time) and in all that time, this is the best I've found, and perhaps ever will for xp."

Just remember what the author had just quoted above for this driver. You got to beleive it. :smoke:

Cheers all! :puke3:

15. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Hi TheRealZepher

Well i downloaded Driver Cleaner Platinum edition... so what do i need to get rid off and how do i do that?

cheers mate

16. ReDnaX

ReDnaX Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 320MB

Cool mate thnx very mutch will try it out :) i had with that driver 234 FPS :p at tncm :p so i love the driver!

17. TheRealZepher

TheRealZepher Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    Just uninstall the drivers normally (using add/remove) and then reboot. When your system starts back up, run drivercleaner with the nvidia filter and when it's finished just install the drivers again. Hopefully it will fix your problem.

18. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Well i have the following:

nVidia
    nVidia Stereo
    and
    nVidia WDM

So which one do i remove out of them three?

also there is nForce Chipset... but im not completely sure what to get rid off...

cheers

EDIT: The only problem i have is that when i uninstall the drivers from ADD/REMOVE programs, is when i uninstall Nvidia Drivers, it comes up with a load of them:

Display Driver (yeh i know i have to uninstall this one)
    Ethernet Driver
    GART Driver
    IDE Driver
    and
    nForce PCI System Management Driver

The question is, which one do i remove of in Driver Cleaner, to avoid getting rid of Ethernet Driver, GART Driver, IDE Driver and nForce PCI System Management Driver.

thanks again.

19. TheRealZepher

TheRealZepher Guest

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    In Add/remove just select Display driver only. Then restart and select nvidia only in driver cleaner. Don't select anything else and you should be fine.

20. RockMarc

RockMarc Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 275
    nhancer

Sorry, maybe another silly question: Is there a way to find out, if nhancer-profiles work or not?:paranoid: