SHOCKING - Postal ad - 9/11

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by David16k, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Woodmasterfox

Woodmasterfox Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
    I usually don't make it a point to play games where you use cats as silencers no...I usually stick to killing terrorists and/or aliens. It is just so much more satisfying.

2. treed

treed Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 560 TI 2GB

Dude, postal isn't your average fps. That's what makes it fun lol. Sometimes you wanna get away from the standard HL2 and FEAR sh*t for a while.

3. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Totally agree. Computer games help you get away from reality for a while. Postal helps you get away from those computer games for a while. The things you can do in that game are so obscene that you can't help but do them. It is like wanting to push the red button that says do not touch. With postal you get to push the button over and over again and be delighted with the results without having to suffer consequences.

4. Woodmasterfox

Woodmasterfox Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
    Okay, well agree to disagree. You say delightfully obscene, I say disgusting. To each his own. I just think there is something seriously wrong with somebody who gets some sort of sick carnal pleasure out of doing stuff like that, even in a game (myself included because I do enjoy the occasional hooker kill in GTA:SA). I guess the whole prospect of killing animals always bothered me more than killing people because sometimes people deserve it :evil2:.

5. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Absolutely fair enough. Postal isn't for everyone. And I totally understand where you are coming from.

6. simonknight

simonknight Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GS OC AGP
    I would give you nightmares with some of the crap I did in Postal 2. Like my bonfire. Man, that was a big pile of...umm...material. And how can you possibly not play fetch with a dog? Yeah, maybe I didn't use a ball, but so?

7. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    No, its a game, I enjoined blowing cats to pieces, lighting people on fire, piss on people making them vomit and stuff, but people who can't tell the difference between game and reality have the problem. Personally I have never hurt my cat, I love him so much I couldn't do anything to harm him, thats why I would never stick him on the end of the shotgun and go around blowing peoples heads off. Like those boys who played GTA and then went and shot someone and stole there car, they have the problems because they CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAMES AND REALITY.

8. Richard_Noggin

Richard_Noggin Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 GT 512MB
    lol good

9. blue5

blue5 Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800GTX (685/1115)
    Satire is supposed to make people look at themselves.

10. dmonk

dmonk Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 5450
    Uwe Boll's crew was quoted talking about how much they hate his work, but at the risk of losing their job, refuse to be identified.

11. Silent Option

Silent Option Master Guru

GPU:
    Two EVGA FTW GTX 260 in S
    well because of 9-11-01 I'm deployed in Afghanistan were the Taliban and Al Qaeda still have a some influence