det 29.42 or newer that don´t enable sba by default

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by oqvist, Jun 25, 2002.

1. oqvist

oqvist Member

GPU:
    7800 GT/SLI
    Are there any drivers from 29.42 or forward that don´t have sba enabled by default? Or have some connections with nvidia that can help me solve this issue? The 29.80 how are those for example?

I am a ti-4600 owner btw so nvflash doesn´t help me, if there hasn´t come any new version that supports the gf4 series

2. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    If SBA is enabled in the video cards bios you should not have any trouble using it.Go to our download section and try some of the tweek Util's for video cards a lot of them have options to disable it if needed.

3. oqvist

oqvist Member

GPU:
    7800 GT/SLI
    The problem is that I got a via-based main board (epox 8kha+) and I need all stability I can get to keep my overclock at decent levels. And all tweaking programs only lets me enable side band adressing and not disabling it. Powerstrip does but that hangs my computer. I have however downloaded the 29.80 drivers and they seem a bit better letting me run at agp 4x which gives me much more performance boost then sba.