3.9GHZ C2D Finally i reached further.

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by D_worth, Mar 28, 2007.

1. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    So a mans word isnt good enough for you, but a screenshot is? HTF do we know this screenshot is really yours and not lifted from some other site or forum? Since you have the nerve to question peoples integrtiy and demand 'proof' of what they achieve, be prepared to face the same. And your measure of 'proof' is a screenshot? Hilarious. :peeleft:

2. Simple Man

Simple Man Banned

did you happen to notice my validation? or do you really think that yesterday someone with the same screen name as me, within 3 minutes of my post just happened to validate a 3.7ghz qx6700? please stop being retarded, thank you.

also look at the time in the corner of my screen shot, i ran the benchmark at 10:32 and posted it at 10:34 coincidence? i think not.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  3. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    Check these temps !

Look at these temps with 39 degree water running now..

keep in mind this is idle temps with 3.9ghz 1.68volts

[​IMG]

4. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    single 1m ............... quad 32m k thx also 06 come on 1m means a lil more then nutting Hey look guys This is stable on water [​IMG]
    Come on we need some 32 oe 06 Quad 32 gota turn up the heat yea yea ?

5. Simple Man

Simple Man Banned

i see where this is going. no matter what i do will not be enough for you to believe me, but that's ok, because i was not the one claiming all these big numbers. i've given you a cpu-z validation of my clocks and a screen of it performing at said clocks, i'm not going to sit here and wait while quad 32m runs just to satisfy some adolescent kids. go ahead and believe whatever you people want, the internet is full of honest people...just keep telling yourself that.

f.y.i. go to any reputable forum and see how others show off their accomplishments. they include screen shots, validations, and benchmarks of their efforts, not just a few poorly written sentences about what they've done.

this is the way to gloat about accomplishments....
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=138735
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=123728
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=135220

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  6. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    lol you dont got 20 mins to run quad 32m or 06 Lol I feel The instability

7. Catroqui

Catroqui Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080/1080 Ti
    I've already benched with vista and that's my cpu score at about 3,5Ghz and till now you didn't show anything that make us shut up our mouths.No cpu-z,no super-pi,nothing.Closed for me.

8. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    give it a rest ace.there are plenty of xs members in this forum and your beginning to bore me with the inane attempt at justification.i could care less about your validation attempts quite frankly.i can link you to threads at xs about these very validation techniques being manipulated.so leave it.if you cant take his word for it,such is life.start your own thread and bitch about it there.

9. Catroqui

Catroqui Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080/1080 Ti
    I know about that(the xs),but what he got besides screenshots of programs that just displays the frenq. with the stock multi and brag about his self.know what I mean ?

10. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    xs only cares mostly when the o/c or times are incoorrect meaning 3.6 gig is beating 3.7 thats when they care and i do too

11. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    what are some good test i can run on my pc?

12. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    super pi 06 05 thats about it am maybe :)

13. {LOD}PITBULL

{LOD}PITBULL Guest

GPU:
    AMD 290x
    ok I have a QX6700 quad and Id like to know what temps he is getting at 3.7 Because that seems fishy.I have mine running at 3.4 at 38-42 deg. Idle with Vey good H2O setup. These things are HOT so at 3.7 he must be at 50 idle easy.in game its got to be 70 . no way its not. In game and super Pi. im at 48-52 so ....AND THAT IS WITH CORE TEMP...Not some basic board reader like the bios stuff. that shows me never over 30 so..unless he has a Phase change or peltier, his tepms must be WAY off the chart...Pit.

14. Simple Man

Simple Man Banned

temps are about 50C idle and about 65C load. what seems fishy to you? the quad cores have a tjunction of 100C and i'm well below that. when did i ever make a claim about my temps? but in fact they are very good for the clocks i am running and it being a quad core. quads have a higher thermal rating than their c2d brethren. and yes temps are measured with core temp and i of course am using water cooling.

you people are absolutely ridiculous, i give you a cpu-z validation (of which i am the only one here to do so) and still you refuse to believe it. yet you will believe someone who makes a thread with no verification, cpu-z or anything and you believe him? i don't even know why i'm wasting my time typing this, as you idiots will probably claim this is bs too.

15. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    i guess i need to repeat myself.

16. {LOD}PITBULL

{LOD}PITBULL Guest

GPU:
    AMD 290x
    Im Not Bithchin .I could give a shiz realy let him fry the $1200 chip. I could care less. People want to be better than the next guy here. me Im just happy with the speed Im doing and running nice and smooth. Im not going to Fry my Chip to prove a point. thats for the rest of you retards whom have nothing better to do..Ive said enough..Peace out.:behead:

17. maxfly

maxfly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 980 TI
    easy cheesy.my comments were directed to simple.lets try to keep the name calling to a minumum.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  18. kyoto

kyoto Member

GPU:
    evga 8600 GT 512mb
    I've been overclocking and reading about overclocking for a long time. Posting, not so much. But i'd just like to back up simpleman a bit. Typically, a cpuz verification with screenshots of it and superpi 1m are what people like to see. Anyone can learn to photoshop although I am not pointing fingers at anyone. Aquamark 3, even though it is old, is heavily cpu bound, so its always a good choice when comparing clocks.

A further note, stop using speedfan, and stop using your bios to read temps. They are highly inaccurate, as most of the time, they are not callibrated correctly nor are they directly located on the cpu. Try coretemp. Its a very nice program and fairy accurate!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  19. Simple Man

Simple Man Banned

you're just an @ss hole. so now you think somehow i'm faking a cpu-z varification? seriously, it's time for you to piss off you little prick.

20. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Peace , Peace...