Using my Old TNT2 M64

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by GhostGT, Mar 13, 2007.

1. GhostGT

GhostGT Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5770
    So here us my issue, I have two 7800 GT's that I do NOT run is SLI and I'd like to, but I like two monitors more. so I dug up my old Riva TNT2 M64 PCI Card and now the issue is with the drivers.

Either the 7800GT's or the TNT2 will work, not both at the same time. Any ideas?

Do I need to mod the drivers for the 7800GTs?

Thanks all for your time.

2. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    There was an old thread on how to install two different driver versions, I don't remember if it was on here or a different forum, I'll try digging it up.

3. GhostGT

GhostGT Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5770
    DeNiaL751 Thanks a lot, I looked for a while and I hate to ask something that could just be found by looking a little but I searched and uncovered nothing. So Thank you =)

4. CTman

CTman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6800 V9999
    I see your motherboard is the MSI K8N Diamond Plus and is a Nforce 4 SLI motherboard which does not need any modified drivers/forceware for enabling SLI; use forceware 91.47 or 93.71 and do not forget to use the SLI bridge (which should be included with the motherboard) for connecting the two Geforces 7800gt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007

5. GhostGT

GhostGT Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5770
    Running in SLI isnt the issue for me. I have and can at any time put my system in SLI. The issue is I'd like to run in SLI and use my old TNT2 PCI Card for another desktop monitor.

Sorry if I wasnt clear.

6. Infested Nexus

Infested Nexus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™ HD 8850M