New video card from Gainward

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by texasrattler, Feb 21, 2007.

1. texasrattler

texasrattler Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX670 2GB FTW
    Anyknow exactly when and how much the new Gainward Bliss 7800 gs+ 512 agp is going to cost? Gainward already released one version and are suppose to be releasing another one that is basically a 7900 gt. I have only read 2 articles on this but one just says coming in a few weeks(would like a more diffenate date if anyone has one) and the other just gave what the specs might be. From what I have seen on Gainwards site, the specs from the article might be a bit off. Mainly the pipeline will stay the same at 20 instead of the 24 that the article said. If anyone has any info on this card please let me know or if there will be a review on this card on the main site page.

2. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    its been out for a while , but was only available in certain countires and there very expensive

3. randomend

randomend Member Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor x1950 pro 256mb
    I think they had 2 versions of this card? (7800GS and 7800GS+/plus)

The 7800GS+ had the 24 pixel pipelines and had similar specs to a 7900GT.

It used to be on their website, can't see why its not there no more. Oh btw this card has been out for awhile and is very costly. If you looking for the current fastest agp, I would say the x1950 pro, but a lot of users are having problems with this card.

4. Raikku

Raikku Master Guru

GPU:
    POV GTX 280
    There have been lot of discussion about GW's 7800gs+ models, especially about 24/8(7900Gt-core) models.

It seems that they were available only in a short time last year, after that people have got 20/7 models. Now GW have new model* again, with different cooler, though it still seem to have only 20/7 pipes, on other hand they've tuned clocks upward.

http://www.gainward.net/products/product.php?products_id=85

About 1950pro, i still haven't seen any proper test with it, what is its performance with good processor(core duo)?

I have 24/8 model, bought it last year.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007