Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Anarion, Feb 15, 2007.

1. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    i've been hoping for anything starwars since kotor series .... and after watching this "euphoria" movie i've started counting days ..... i'll buy a console if i must ...:)

2. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I must say that I have always wanted something like this in games, it is just amazing. Ahhrrgh! I hope that it comes out for PC too, it would be good for their purses too.

More euphoria stuff:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2731194268578183897

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  4. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009

5. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Well it was pretty obvious that they will come out with ti because they milked the game on both consoles and now they will try to attract the PC gaming crowd so they can make more money out of it.

6. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Meh, I heard it's crap...

7. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I'm a SW fan, but I'm pretty sure this will fail.

8. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Its actually pretty good i think, it worth a play through.

The extras will be worth a play.

9. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I'm not quite sure if it will be good enough to justify spending 50€. I hope that they release a demo.

10. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    If you have 360/ps3 then try the demo on there, the physic's effects are pretty nunts, you can upgrade your saber and things aswell, its not a bad game i dont think.

11. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    I have played this on 360 and the Wii now and while it's not a bad game i can honestly say playing JediKnight Academy with Mods is far more fun.

Sometimes this game becomes too hectic, running around between enemies shooting you from all angles - it's just too comical, no style at all. Academy's gameplay is much smoother and looks like the movies.

Needless to say i won't buy TFU a 3rd time, alternative story or not. :p

12. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    Yeah, I think that Jedi Academy is probably far more fun to play with and without the mods... I just dunno... I mean I LOVE Jedi Academy and this game probably won't be as good as JA.

They just should've made a sequel or something, to the Jedi Academy... You know, with refreshed graphics, but same gameplay style, then I think I'd just go insane or something:nerd:

13. Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson Member Guru

GPU:
    3 way SLI GTX 280 x 3
    What we need is a next-gen Jedi Knight game for PC using a totally new gaming engine for enhanced physix and special effects. Plus multiplayer of course! New force powers!

Imagine the possibilities? How come LucasArts hasn't realized that's what the majority of Star Wars gamers want?

And like the ability to visit a whole number of planets from the franchise and be able to replay battles and duels!

14. Flopster

Flopster Banned

GPU:
    Club3D 8600GTS 256MB
    They just care about money and not gamers:bang:

15. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I'm dreaming about that too.

16. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    I want a GTA style Starwars simulator. You should be able to roam the galaxy, jump out of your ship anytime anywhere to solve missions, getting to know interesting ppl, becoming a friend to certain groups (like in Oblivion), buying & selling all kinds of stuff, Headhunter side-missions etc etc and above all: weapons should be really dangerous and hurt you. If i can't stand something it's ppl in tshirts that can swallow 20 bullets from my AK and still stand. Makes the best game look like a comic.

More dangers to gaming worlds!

17. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    The Ultimate Star Wars game: mix of Freelancer, Jedi Academy, X-Wing Alliance, Oblivion and GTA. No cartoon style graphics and I would like it to be single-player game. Also, imagine a game with no loading times (über streaming engine) and you could fly out of the planet and land where you want without any restrictions and loading screens.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  18. kangpc

kangpc Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX275
    This is exactly what I want... I haven't thought about JK2 since I played it, but that game was fun as hell. Lightsaber duels were great, force throwing people off cliffs was so satisfying, and with mods that was one of my all time favorite games. A new jedi knight with new age graphics/physics would be so much fun. This has to happen.

19. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    what a load of crap, same old $hit,never coming to PC, PCs arent powerful enough blah blah blah. So if we want to play the game when its 'cool' and hyped at released we must get the console version, now we have the same old lame shovel it out on PC to really milk the game, guaranteed like most others to not even have AA etc. etc.

20. KEZZA

KEZZA Master Guru

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX 670
    Its the only game ive got for my ps3
    Thought it was quite good
    Pc should do it better