New Wii Game Sadness to Be Adults Only Rating

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Guru3D News

Guru3D News Ancient Guru

The official website for the game Sadness which is to be released in 2007 asks if you are 21 or over before continuing on the website. Go to Projects then to Sadness Gamespot has information on the...

More...

2. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Why can they never release innovative "different" games like this on PC? I must say I'm not too far from grabbing a Wii right now. So many games I'd like to play.

3. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    tell me about it , its shines with innovation i could buy one if i wanted but i waiting for a few more games as the only game i really want to play is red steel

4. WildStyle

WildStyle Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I'm thinking about picking one up too. It's fun, I demoed one the other week. Not sure how long the novelty would last but I could sell it when I got bored with it. I've played all the games worth playing on the PC multiple times over and there aren't really any coming out that I want to play. I need some games to play of some sort and a Wii might just fill the gap.

5. DrSiN

DrSiN Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    Still waiting for a Wii to show up near me. I think its the perfect addition to a PC its giving you something different.

6. cepher2101

cepher2101 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7900gs KO
    Quite a few of my friends have 'em, no sense in me getting one. They are really immense fun. The only "boredom" I've gotten from it is when I have become to tired to play more and I just sit there sweating.

7. WildStyle

WildStyle Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    The workout's really that good or are you just unfit? (Serious question!) Playing video games that also gives you exercise sounds ideal to me.

8. darknight909

darknight909 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    Well some people get really into it

you can do most everything on the Wii with the flick of the wrist, most people just like to jump and run around while playing it

9. Sampson

Sampson Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 970GTX
    I have a wii myself and i must say its great! I have Zelda and red steel and dont believe the reviews on red steel, the games def worth a try!

On the topic of excerise, wii sports can really make you sweat! Its a lot more fun if you get up to actually swing during golf or actually get up and move around and dodge for real in boxing. My friend gets really serious during boxing matches and jumps around the room like a madman. Then again no one can beat him!

10. Kain

Kain Ancient Guru

Pretty sad... Last time I enjoyed a game for PC was playing Far Cry.

Every one claimed about Doom3, HL2, FEAR etc etc... Bu t I find them really boring (although, I have finished some of them).

The game thematic is a little old (someone kidnapped the princess, recue her and kill all things you see), and so, more for FPS games.

I think game industry is trying a lot to improve grpahics on its games, but its forgetting the important thing (the fun), so I can really play Mario Words in Super Nintendo with 16 bits and have more fun than playing Oblivion...

11. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PlayStation 3 + Samsung HDTV
    I think making the Wii part of the family is a great idea, Im also a little bored with PC games and looking to a new adventure.. Perhaps the Wii is my new lead of gaming life...

or the Xbox 360...

have to see...

PS. Videos on that site are down , any one view them ?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  12. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I for one LOVE adventure games, and I'm dying to play Zelda. So... It's either Wii + New HDTV, or R600 when that comes out. Decisions decisions...

13. Preachergeek

Preachergeek Guest

GPU:
    MSI 8800gtx @ 655/950
    Wow, that game looks cool. I really need to find a shop that sells the wii in England. Are there any reputable online shops selling them at a decent price?

btw John considering you already have like, an AMAZING graphics card that can play any game at maxed settings, (unless you have a 30inch monitor) thnn in my opinion the wii + HDTV would be a much more enjoyable and worthwhile couple to buy. Especially as they'll probably hold their value better than the r600.