Damned cops.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Funkgab, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkgab

Funkgab Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 @ 850/1150
    so i was in malibu hills doin some driftin, cop pulled me over, and said it was illegal and told me to pull my lisecence/registration out, right when he said that, i just took off, the cop car was chasing me, bonked me once, but i got away, i heard the cops slamming the brakes on a certain corner, i think they got scared of falling off or something. I didnt have my plates on the car, they were inside my glove compartment, and i have black tinted windows, also i doubt the officer got an good look at me since i took off. The car is registered to me, but i repainted it since i got it registered, can they track me? the cop didnt look like no veteran, they both looked like rookies, very young but can they track me?

2. Unstable_Hero

Unstable_Hero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 295
    Your F88cked dude, they will track u down. My advise? Get rid of any illegal things! NOW! ;)

3. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    My advice, change something drastically about your car's look. Repaint it and maybe, if the windows were really black, get a new color for those too.

4. BaDmOfO

BaDmOfO Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 liquid
    I'm surprised they aren't knocking on your door right now. Expect an arrest warrant with your name on it to be appearing in your face very soon. All they needed was your license plate number and they have all the info they need.:behead:

EDIT: Oh no plates, your good then man. Just don't show your face around there, in that area again, for a very long time.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006

5. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    This might sound really rude or what not but I don't care.

It's people like YOU that cause accidents on these roads, it's you that kill people.

And unfortunately, it's not yourself that will end up being killed, it's families, with kids, parents, someone who is minding their own business.

You deserve to learn the hard way, and I hope that catches up with you.

6. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Mate of mine took off in a similar situation and got away with it. I'm not going to say anything else. If you are smart you can get away with it but you aren't out of the woods yet.

Next time go to a track. Don't pull this **** on public roads because like Finch said the damage you do to others is unacceptable.

7. heads_up

heads_up Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5770 1GB
    Don't drift on public roads you ****en looser, I hope that cops find you and change you with a lot of sh!t.

What would do if you hit someone? And killed them? But it's not their life you have to worry about, it's there Parents, Sisters and Brothers that will forever be at war with drivers on the road because some idiot drifted into there Sons/Brother/Sister while avoiding the police and killed them, nice one loser

+1 for ban just for somewhat bragging about this story.

8. bluedevil

bluedevil Master Guru

GPU:
    Kfa2 RTX 2060 6gb
    grow up man you'r not a kid anymore this driftng on public roads thing is just STUPID. if you want to have funn go on a track ,DON'T risk other ppls lifes for your adrennalin rush... damn stupid kids

9. simonknight

simonknight Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GS OC AGP
    Just get a new body kit and drive another car untill your heat level drops.

10. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    Turn yourself in - you need to be locked up! :cops:

11. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Nah the level 5 cops aren't all that hard anyway. Plus there is no helicopter anymore. Go do some races. :p

Looks like the OP missed the speech that is made at the start.

12. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    Why did you take off anyway?

13. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    :cop:

Funkgab, expect that cop to remember you, so you'll very likely be arrested soon.

14. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    on your gps there are little dotted circles, just make sure to go to them if the cops sniff you again - like a user already said - change your body kit + or just park that car for a few weeks. Just make sure you don't get caught by corvette wielding cops, they pack nos and will pwn you. There are plenty of heat dampners, most coffee shops have giant donuts over their stores, just break down all the wooden posts when the cops are chasing you and they'll be screwed.

-this guy is full of $hit.

15. stevied

stevied Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce Nvidia 7800gtx
    Nobhead!

16. simonknight

simonknight Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GS OC AGP
    Same thing I thought when I read this. No police officer is going to walk up to a car that is still running, especially when the driver has obviously watched The Fast and the Furious one to many times, and when he tried to start the car the officer would've pulled out his gun. Since his post doesn't make him seem like a hardnosed criminal he would've pissed his pants when he saw a gun pointed at him.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  17. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070ti
    I hope you get arrested, you f*cking moron. (that is, if this story is true. 15 year olds usually don't have a drivers license, nor their own car registered to their name)

18. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    QFT. I really hope you get arrested for this. Instead of staying and getting the fine or whatever you deserved, you ran off. Wow, that's so smart.
    And yes of course they can track you down, if they want to. A guy here got a huge speeding ticket for posting a video of himself doing 240Km/h on the Internet. Cops tracked him down and gave him a fat fine.

19. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080

20. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Next time, i hope you are gonna get the heavy SUVs from the K9 unit in your face and up your a$$ and it will be game over for you buddy... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.