NVIDIA ForceWare 93.71 Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kawi250, Nov 2, 2006.

1. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    yes... i've noticed that some people like to shoot their mouths off about it. I bet some twit is going to tell me that "3.4 Ghz" is my real effective memory clock, and not 1.7 Ghz. I'm waiting...

2. Princess_Frosty

Princess_Frosty Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX580 Twin Frozr II
    I've not seen anyone yet thats claiming more than 2x what was being shown before clock speed wise, it's just showing the DDR speed.

It's that simple.

3. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
    The point is that in some cases the effective clock is shown correctly, and in some - incorrectly(4x of the memory bus speed).. Some people can get confused about it, it's really hard to keep up with all the new info here.
    But anyway, NVIDIA should really start fixing it, that's ridiculous..
    Although it really isn't a very major bug in my opinion...

As for myself, I'm gonna stick with the 96.89's. They are still the best drivers for my system(apart some bugs of the new CP which I don't use anyway:p)

4. Grendel_66

Grendel_66 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    JFC -- get over it boys! It's a known bug:

5. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    i get shown total effective clock since 84.21

6. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    My memory clock was showing 2900MHz.

Thats the 1450MHz effective speed x 2.

Are you saying thats correct?

WTF are you smoking?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2006
  7. exscalibur99

exscalibur99 Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 6800GT
    does the game profile work with this driver..?

from the previous driver, the profile for the game that I configure does not work, only the global setting applied to the game and not the spesific game profile..

8. fli_guy84

fli_guy84 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460 1GB
    While I get the clock frequency bug, my OCing ability stays the same. I usually OC my mem to 840MHz, so I just set it to 1.68GHz (840*2). No prob for me. Can't get it why people are complaining :/

9. asphalt

asphalt Guest

GPU:
    (2) Titan X Pascals
    Installed these last night upgrading from 91.47 drivers and tested BF2 and 3dMark 2006.

BF2 runs much smoother for me.
    3DMark 2006 went from 8460 over all score to 8336. But rather have better performance in game than a bench mark.
    Rollin' with these for now....

10. damien666

damien666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    gtx580 EK H2O @36'c load
    hi people i get a corrupt file if i download off this site were else can i get the 93.71 32bit drivers

11. Secret Agent

Secret Agent Active Member

GPU:
    Asus EN7900GT 256MB oc@ 560/1600
    Yah exactly! if everyone's ram has doubled then doesnt that say something? yah they put the true speed in. OH NOES! does it hurt anything? NO! Its the same freeking speed just a different number. everything is exactly the same for me, overclocked the same everything! Just instead of 800 Mhz it says 1600 Mhz.

12. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    I'm running Dual 7900GTX's in SLI with no issues from this driver concerning SLI..

BF2 played real smooth last night for over 4hrs of playing and 2 hrs of POE2 playing. Video playback was good too so no complaints there.. the only thing odd I saw was on a 6800GT AGP system I saw the 2.00Ghz mem clock which everyone is making a big fuss over... big deal the drivers work fine IMO.

13. StealthBomber

StealthBomber Member Guru

GPU:
    Fully modded X1950GT
    I get icon/mouse and gfx corruption with this set of drivers, seems everything past 91.47 does the same, probably doesn't like the old nforce2-U board on this rig

14. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
  15. RejZoR

RejZoR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870 Silent
    Yes, in theory. But overclocking tends to fail 80% more often than with correct clocks. Now isn't that just a coincidence?

16. rentalbrain

rentalbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor HD 7950
    I have SLI problem too, but in my case, I can't disable SLI. Right after installing this driver(also 92.91)my SLI got enabled automatically which cannot be disabled for some reason. Usually you can switch on/off SLI without rebooting but not only it asks me to reboot if I want to disable SLI, SLI stays on even after I follow that message and reboot my puter which is wierd. Has anyone experienced similar problem?

17. jmsquared

jmsquared Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX690
    Has anyone had a problem playing videos with this driver? I've had them run with a deep orange tint. I have Nvidia Pure Video installed.

18. Juggalo_X

Juggalo_X Member Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 7900GTX (SLI)
    these drivers totaly suck ass for fear i start off on average of about 100-130 and then about 10 min in i get 10-15 fps no matter what i save and then load game and bam its fine for a bit again

19. kibz

kibz Member

GPU:
    GF 7600 GS 256 MB
    Im having a problem, when i reboot the frequency resets. Maybe this problem was already solved by someone in this post, but i didnt find it (and yes the "apply on startup" option is checked).

The rest is working fine for me, the 3d mark score was slightly lower than with 91.47 but it runs smoother in games.

These ones r keepers for me (best one so far for me since 91.47).

20. Juggalo_X

Juggalo_X Member Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 7900GTX (SLI)
    my oc screws up on every boot to i solved it by using riva tuner