How to tell which Cat drivers are installed?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by ROBSCIX, Oct 8, 2006.

1. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    I am gonna be reformatting my system and can't remember which drivers I did install and since I run a different type of setup I don't think it will work with other version..

2. Incoming

Incoming Active Member

GPU:
    2 Saphire 7970 3gb Xfire
    If your using the CP version: Display properties-> Settings -> Advanced -> Options tab, should be at top.
    Or go to device manager -> display adapter, expand it (click the + ), right click your card -> properties, then driver tab. It will tell you the date of the driver.

There might be an easier way, but can't think of it. Sorry I have no Idea if your using the CCC except for using the device manager route.

3. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    If your using the CCC, then click on the + for the Information Centre, and click on the Graphics Software, it will tell you in there which version of the CAT's you are running, i.e 6.9 etc... :)

4. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Yeah I figured it out...thx

5. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Actually I just went to C:\ATI and it shows what ATI software I have installed. Given my AIW and seperate Theater 550 tuner I need to be carful which drivers Iam using as they don't all work and it took me a long time with trial and error to get a working dual tuner PIP set-up.