United 93

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by 0blivious, Sep 14, 2006.

1. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    I didn't really intend for this thread to turn out like this, but I guess I knew it could be a sensitive subject.

I thought this movie was extremely well done. It attempts to document the possible events onboard the flight and the factual events on the ground at the time. Anyone who's actually seen it would know that the movie itself makes no political or religious statements whatsoever. It also doesn't imply any pride/shame of one's country.

I understand it's hard to try to discuss this movie without discussing all the other stuff. We all have our own differing opinions, but let's try to at least be respectful to one another.

2. nforced4good

nforced4good Banned

GPU:
    Geforce 7900GTX
    i don't have to bash your country

americans do it well enough on thier own
    *yawns*

go canada!

3. ultimate360

ultimate360 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GT KO 256MB
    That's a great movie. I wacthed it about 5 times. lol. :p

4. senior98

senior98 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    xfx 8800GT 512mb

how about grow/rent/buy a brain before you post....

5. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    Dam nforced4good, It must really suck to be so angry and bitter.

Grow Up!

6. nforced4good

nforced4good Banned

GPU:
    Geforce 7900GTX
    i could say the same thing to anyone who would swear allegiance to america.

7. Estima8tor

Estima8tor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    lol, you could say something that makes sense also, that would be refreshing.

8. nforced4good

nforced4good Banned

GPU:
    Geforce 7900GTX
    ...who in thier right mind would want to be an american,.. to be seen as a citizen of a country, who forces thier views and opinions down everyones throat, and when are told to rack off, invade the country, is stupid enugh to get lied to, then basically lets this stuff happen.

*yawns,* thank god our australian army is so much better trained, im yet to see us blow up one of our own convoys...

9. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    You're a farking moran. Go troll somewhere else.

10. nforced4good

nforced4good Banned

GPU:
    Geforce 7900GTX
    stating fact actually, the american forces have blown up allied, and their own forces on numerous occasions due to mistakes,.. yet the english and australian forces haven't... who should the soldiers be more afraid of? insurgents, or a wrong placed mortar from an american fighter

11. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    I'm referring to that other bit.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  12. scipio

scipio Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    agreed

13. senior98

senior98 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    xfx 8800GT 512mb
    So basically you are saying all americans are incompentent? and you are better than them? hell im in america and im american and im damn proud even though we have S***loads of faults but not all of us are ignorant unlike you good sir

stop stereotyping for gods sakes.

14. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    some of you really need to fix your wording.. i done want to name or start stuff, just remember not to be so critical of matters you dont understand

15. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Yup. Based on him, I'm gonna assume all aussies are Kangaroo-farking stereotyping bastards who should eat a bag of dicks.

16. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    Nforced4good has been a busy little bee today, not only has he spammed this thread with his flames but he had to do this in the nvidia drivers section too.
    Thanks for farking up another thread Nforced4 good?

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=197803

17. senior98

senior98 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    xfx 8800GT 512mb
    Hell Emachine sometimes sounds smarter than this guy..... And that is something to be said. (no offense hopefully just stating the facts)

18. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    You are mistaken sir. English pilots bombed an American Convoy and killed 8 US Soldiers about 2 years ago in Iraq. It was in print and media for weeks but you probably missed it watching MTV after school. Aussy troops have had a handful of friendly fire incidents over in the sand box as well. Guess how I know this? Take a stab at it you piss ant wannabe obviously never done nothing worth a crap maggot. For gods sake nforced4good move OUT of your parents basement and get in the game before you end up even more worthless then you are. Now that I have vented. I wouldn't ever talk smack about Australian, English or any other troops from any country for that matter. Well maybe French Troops a little. LOL. The truth is most French Troops I've worked with are tough evil little bastards though a little on the nonchalant side for me. I don't need to defend the USA as our record though not perfect speaks for itself. Ground controllers were monitoring an open mic in the cockpit of Flight 93 when the passengers stormed it so based on that they have some idea of what occured. Also passengers called their loved ones up to the point just before they attacked so this information is available as well in reconstructing events. Those men and women are heros period. Anyone who says Flight 93 was shot down listens too much to the know nothings on Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM and should probably put tin foil on their head to block out the mind control rays from the HAARP.

Edit: What tipped me off that your a know nothing other than your general blather nforced4good is your sentence about 'mortar from an american plane'? Try reading a book or something, tardo.

19. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Sorry I must haven been mistaken, I thought the thread was about a movie.

20. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    Indeed. But I seem to have stirred up a hornet's nest with this one.

I may contact a mod to see if this should just be closed. I thought this forum could handle a somewhat sensitive subject. Perhaps I was mistaken...