Oblivion Question

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Omeguz, Jul 11, 2006.

1. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    once you get past lvl 20, you will face stronger monsters. Unfortunately, for my character, even the Land Dreughs, Ogres, Storm Atronachs seem easy to kill. There's a mod where you can balance out the toughness of the enemies, just to enhance the experience.

2. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    man i still dont undertand how you guys can get to such high levels.i mean im seriously only like on level 5 and im in the middle of the great gate.

3. Ultramarine

Ultramarine New Member

GPU:
    8800GTS 512@700/1900/2000
    Its simple. You have to develop your attributes. For example, if i have a heavy armor attribute to develop then i put a heavy armor on myslef and just get hit a lot, If swords, then fight with them, constitution, run a lot, dont buy horse. You wont level up by doing quests, only by fighting, running, swinging weapons and throwing fireballs. Quests give You money and magical items.

4. fajitasforme7

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    yeah i guess that makes sense,i shouldve done all this stuff earlier

5. TheBoss84

TheBoss84 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 + GTX 970
    I have a question because im geting the game.

Is there only one main quest to complete or are there many main quests?

6. fajitasforme7

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    there is one main quest,usually there isnt more than one main quests casue then it wouldnt be the main quests....but there are alot of side quests and guild quests

7. Omeguz

Omeguz Maha Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6600 256 MB AGP
    There is one MAIN quest, but I've stopped following it and there are sooo many other quests that take multiple times as long as the main one.

It's an awesome game, without doubt one of the top 3 I've ever played. Enjoy!

Fajitas: You need to gain experience. I'm a lvl 10 now, I guess you just need to train your main abilities. Like I sneak around a lot and steal stuff :D Then sell it. Money + Experience!

8. fajitasforme7

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    yeah good point.....its kinda getting late for that but im sure i can start from now.......now i just gotta slice people up alot and let them hit me alot so my armor goes up.i think we need to start a oblivion thread

actually now that u mention it might start the game over again with a different person.