ForceWare 91.37 Discussion & Download

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by dex2l, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
  2. kill007

kill007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF
    Just like the 91.33. I get the same BS after install.

After login/desktop loads i get 10-20% CPU load going up and down for about 2-3 mins at which doing anything is annoying. When i ended regsrv32.exe it stopped doing it. But it still dosen't fix the the Control Panel load...2-3 mins to wait for new CP.

Back to 91.31..the .31 works fine afik and loads up instantly...I haven't even tested any games on .37...i am not gonna wait 2-3 mins for a god dam cp or everytime i boot into desktop to have to kill **** like this.

There is also nvsvc32.exe as well.

AAAAAAAARG still waiting for the CP to show up FFS.

This is my usage
    [​IMG]

And i have to wait along time for it to load.

I removed alot nwiz and nvmctray from msconfig startup and this stopped the **** that happens when i boot into desktop and having to manualy endtask the nv32/regsvr32...

Very annoying...why is it doing it..i dont know...It does not show up like this on 91.31. Shows up on .33 and now this one.

3. sqitso

sqitso Member

Hot damn.. Thank you. Finally I can use this Quad set up in more games. Used to I had to stay at 1680x1050 because anything over caused a render line when quad sli was enabled.. Now I can go to 1900x1200 with everything on and not miss a beat in any game.. these are what I have been waiting for. Quad SLI previously only worked on the two games i don't play anymore.. FEAR and BF2.

4. kill007

kill007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF
    These drivers blow just like 91.33 Tried everything to figure out why its taking 3-4 mins to load the new CP and pretty much nothing helps. Going back to 91.31. The New CP works fine on that plus i gain some fps aswell..I am not in the mood to wait 3-4 mins each time i want to change some driver setting. POS..the official better not have this **** on it...its really ****ing annoying.

5. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Instead of saying the driver blows maybe you should try a bit more to figure out what is going on exactly...It seems its not the driver as people dont have this same problem. It could be elsewhere....take it easy man and think it over. If i knew what the problem could be id give advice but ermmm i dunno what it could be unless the CPU is OC'd. Which i dont think yours is.

6. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    X1950Pro 512MB AGP - Cat 7.11 + CCC
    OK.

I has been on 91.31 since its release and loving that driver for it superb in-game Performance!

FYI, I dislike 91.33 becoz the in-game Performance is not as good as 91.31 at all.

Now, just tried 91.37 and I must say it's as good as 91.31 or slightly better in term of in-game Performance, IQ, movie/video as well as normal desktoping. Not a single issue with it! Noticebalely, desktoping seems to be faster and CP (using old CP) is surely loading faster than 91.31 :dave:

Keeper for me, for sure :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  7. sqitso

sqitso Member

Well sadly these drivers broke what 91.33 fixed.. so now my quad sli works in Prey.. but it has the old 91.31 SLI problem. Damn.

8. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    I guesss SLI is a delicate issue at the moment! Nvdia is still "trying out" their best to fix the SLI issuses especially with the 7 series of cards!

SIngle GPU seems to be working perfectly well with new drivers! :rolleyes:
    Cheers!

9. kill007

kill007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF
    Erm..instead maybe you should learn a bit of reading yea? I have said i had the same thing with 91.33 and now samething showing up on 91.37, but it dosen't show up on 91.31. I have tried alot of things from videos/ntune/uninstall purevideo. The only thing i haven't done is a clean format / reinstall..i fail to see why 91.31 works while 91.37/.33 give me long delays when loading the new CP. Apart from spending hours on .33 and now .37 to figure out what is going on i pretty much just went back to the official 91.31 and the gx2 i have is working fine with it....so yea..the driver does blow.:puke2:

10. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    I think I'll wait till another beta set hits nzone directly as a nvidia beta for all cards.

11. HeavyH20

HeavyH20 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 280 Tri SLI
    Well, this is the sole purpose of this beta driver:

[​IMG]

Works well enough in the few tests I have run. Played PREY with all the settings turned up for a couple of hours. No issues. 3DMark06 is no faster than a single card, still (9300). D3D cannot buffer up enough frames to keep quad SLI busy at low res. High res is the only thing that keeps these cards working hard.

[​IMG]

12. Owe

Owe New Member

GPU:
    Asus 7950gx2
    Intel 975 SLI support?

Does anybody know if this driver-set works with SLI on intel 975 chipset without the need of modding them?

13. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    WHY does everybody take offense to something that isnt meant to be that way??? Get the chip off yer shoulder already. Nobody was trying to diss you. So much of this in these forums its really sad. 91.33 work perfect also for a lot of people, infact i am a user. Its probably something so stupid...a dll or something to get rid of. Investigate more before you get pissed at a DRIVER for goodness sakes...

14. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I get no video in GRAW. just a black bar and I can see a cross hair.

15. nicugoalkeper

nicugoalkeper Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL OC 6GB
    If you whant performace and not quality this drivers are very nice not a bad set of drivers !! Nice but still buggy (beta!) !:)

16. HeavyH20

HeavyH20 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 280 Tri SLI
    This driver is nothing more than the 91.33's with some quad SLI fixes. So, it will likely not fix any of the problems experienced with the 91.33 drivers.

17. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    Yeap! As far as single GPU is concerned, 91.37 is a really a Perfomance driver more than an IQ driver! Its IQ is no match for 91.31, but again, it's not that bad!

If you wanna get more Performance out of 91.37, you got to get that tweaky stuff (Select option P when install) on the other side of the world! For me, it simply turns out to be the best-performnce driver ever since I turned to NVdia! :)

18. DDevil

DDevil Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GeForce 6600GT
    What you mean, select option P?

19. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT

this is why these 7950 cards are a waste...they will never out perform the higher clocked 7900's as of now and perhaps never.

20. rtz

rtz Member

GPU:
    GeForce 8500
    The 91.33's had this bug(if that's what it is) and these 91.37's still have it.

I've had this problem before with DVD playback but that has been fixed. Now it appears on certain MOV files. I wonder if this is Nvidia's DRM causing this?

[​IMG]
    http://www.expandedbooks.com/mov/grays.mov

Does it do that to anyone else?