Historic backround of Jews/Israel in detail

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Chillin, Jul 14, 2006.

1. 1wacko

1wacko Master Guru

GPU:
    2 ATI HD3870 512 MB in CF
    I did, I thought you guys can read :)

2. I see no links?

3. Why aren't you supplying links? Did you copy all that stuff from blatant neo-***** sites?

4. 1wacko

1wacko Master Guru

GPU:
    [/QUOTE]

Apocrypha Old testemant The Torah Deuteronomy 20-10,11,12,13

and this is tradition that was followed within the Jews in their prophits times according to:

Apocrypha Old testemant The Torah Numbers 31-7,8,9,10
    Apocrypha Old testemant The Torah Numbers 31-13,14,15,16

5. Since you wouldn't supply links to sources i just googled parts of the text to find the source. If you didn't find them from these sites please correct me with the proper link.

The 'Israel Can't Hide From Its History Forever' and the 'A Letter from Peta Mansfield' and the 'Holocaust fact and fiction' articles came from this site. Don't know what what the main page is about as i can't read that language.http://www.wahdah.net/

'The Fraud of Zionism' came from this revisionist site. http://www.codoh.com/zionweb/zionweb.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2006
  6. arnie

arnie Guest

GPU:
    Radeon x1800xt 256mb
    i do find this thread very interesting. But, from the first post, I see some omissions.

For example, when the Jews forced Arab's from Jaffa

7. 1wacko

1wacko Master Guru

GPU:
    I don't understand what is it so important about the links as I have included the authors, or are you planning on hacking the sites and shut them down to hide all evidence of the truth like you have been doing for years. Anyways these are just some of the truth out there for who ever want to know it, but trust me you can not shut down or stop the truth as long as their are rational people on this earth.

Good Luck.

8. It's proper to cite sources. It also helps legitimacy of your claims. A source being a respected historian means far more than copying random nutso niche web articles written by unknowns.

9. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Apocrypha Old testemant The Torah Deuteronomy 20-10,11,12,13

and this is tradition that was followed within the Jews in their prophits times according to:

Apocrypha Old testemant The Torah Numbers 31-7,8,9,10
    Apocrypha Old testemant The Torah Numbers 31-13,14,15,16[/QUOTE]

10 When thou drawest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. 11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that are found therein shall become tributary unto thee, and shall serve thee. 12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it. 13 And when the LORD thy God delivereth it into thy hand, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword;

Anyways I have to leave somewhere for the weekend and then I can draw unto you longer responses, till Sunday, Shalom.

10. 1wacko

1wacko Master Guru

GPU:

These unknowns are well established and known authors and historians or becuase they don't say it like you want them to they become unknowns. I was always been objective and list copy rights if required and needed.

I respect people as individuals and maybe surprizingly to you and others even Jews, and respect their point of views, but I never can become a bigot or hate others.

Facts need to be mentioned and listed not fabricatred. Somebody had another point and I had mine. We list them and let other decide what is right and what is wrong.

This is not a one thread solving discussion of the Middle East conflict. There is a lot of resinments from both side becuase of the history of the last 60+ years.

11. Quit lying. Neither a search on Wikipedia or Google said much about those authors. They are unknowns. Search well respected and known historians like Max Hastings or Antony Beevor on Wiki and you'll see entries for them.

12. 1wacko

1wacko Master Guru

GPU:
    I rest my case

13. Rest what case??? What have you proved??? If they were notable historians they'd be listed in Wikipedia. Even David Irving is listed in Wikipedia, a notorious historian infamous for denying the severity of the holocaust(You'd probably like him ;)).

14. Hickory Stick

Hickory Stick Member

GPU:
    XFX 7600 GT XXX
    Im Rubber your Glue Mentality!

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

Link to worlds religions by population size.

What makes one religion better or more right?

Its absurd that in modern times we are waging war because of some books that were written thousands of years ago.

In the name of religion the followers are killing thousands! Why can't we all just get along?

I'm part of the 16% that does not associate myself with any particular religion. WHY? Because I refuse to partake in the brainwashing and killing.

I respect everyone equally! But if you in the Middle East (Islamists and Jews) continue on your path of trying to start World War III, I seriously think you should get some Psychiatric help!

You are are showing the world how infentile you are!

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/000750.html
    http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/591

Links to Palestinian and Jewish ritots over Benjamin Netanyahu visiti to Concordia University in Montreal, Canada.

Seriously, if you come to my country leave your hatred in the Middle East.

Hiding behind your religion and using it as an excuse to cause violence pisses me off! Grow up, I don't need your religion or any religion. I believe in what I want to as you do, but unlike you (approx 21% of the world religion population) I do not kill or cause violence.

Seriously, your religions and books are great historic reads but the world would be better off without your immature need to kill eachother off because of something that was written so long ago.

Finally, here is a link about the Christian faith, but it applies aqually to all religions.

http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/whykill.html

Now, 1wacko and Brute Force your both grounded. Go to your room and think about it, come out when your ready to join the world community with a positive contribution, I am sure your Prophets did not intend for you to be so violent! If on the other hand they did, well the world is better off without you. You are both twisting your religions to the point of making me want to vommit! You both have blood on your hands equally.

Peace!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  15. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    you apparently don't know anything... so please, keep your ignorance to yourself. In each of the books, there has never been any law for us to wage war, cause violence, etc. All the things we see going on now is HUMAN NATURE, with the perpetrators hiding behind the excuse 'religion'. People these days fail to see that it is their own fault

16. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    Hmm, the nuclear bomb seemed to shut up Japan, maybe its required again? Quick and highly painful solution. I mean look at Japan, doesn't even have a large army. They renounce violence after seeing what happened.

I mean if any sort of major assault hits Isreal - There will be big, HUGE, trouble.

Those little mortor/rocket attacks right now is just play fighting in real terms. I mean look at what the US does when it gets pissed - 300,000 men still in Iraq? Yeah they mean business - they take it all the way to the bank. I just hate to wonder what all this history and stuff is really helping here. No matter what any book writes, there will always be something in there that is argued. IF they did argued history debate style, and the best side awarded points and it was all settled with until another team wants to take on the other then heck, I'd be there watching this with glee. I just wish there was a better way, I can't defend both sides because its just one small population from each side with a little power fighting the other.

Strong or weak - each of the two sides and (third parties, Iran, Saudi's, heck even Iraq may get its tail stuck into this one too) need to just look at whats going on in Iraq right now to get a clear picture. But obviously Iraq isn't clear enough for some.

Well, all I can do is just sit and watch (might as well call it entertainment) because at the end of the day, all this is purposeless bull**** - the innocent will die and I HIGHLY doubt a clear resolution will come into place. WW2 was a dirty war, wayyy too many people died but we did get a resolution. I just don't think its worth that much death to fix a problem that few have with each other.

17. Hickory Stick

Hickory Stick Member

GPU:
    XFX 7600 GT XXX
    Gestuga12, you are sooooo right! I only know about my past religion, was born into the Catholic faith. However, many Human Beings hide behind religion and do their evil bidding in the name of their faith.

Please take time to read my links and seriously think about how much the business of organized religion has helped the modern world. Here is the link again, it could apply to any violent religion: (many are as their ultimate aim is to convert the nonbelievers or to tax them) http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/whykill.html

If its business as usual for modern day religions, we will have WWIII. If you choose to close your eyes and stubburnly cling to your faith that is your choice. Your religious leaders have only their interest at heart.

My interest is in the survival and peaceful co-existance of man kind. As it stand right now and always has, religion is a business only for profit and power. If you can't see that then the brainwashing has worked.

Ask yourself, why do you hate? Is it not because of someone elses religion or nationhood? Guaranteed it is.

Will it not be hilarious when you die and find out there is no heaven or hell? We are afterall nothing but star dust. You will be judged not on your religious affiliation, but on what you did to help your fellow man. Wether that be Christian, Jew or Muslim.

As always Peace!

and not war becuse of religion, at least i know that peace is better than war.

Had to edit because im stupid and don't know anything.

Here I sit in my home in Canada, fat dumb and happy (but stupid because I don't know anything). I can walk down the street without being killed, my Muslim and Jewish friends and neighbours can do the same. All this because my country of immigrants who were sick of the Bull in their countries chose to come here. Now we have homegrown terrorists in Toronto because they learned something on the internet or their Immam tought them something they should know. Religious knowledge is such a wonderful thing now is it not?

I love how my country of know nothings all of a sudden has a few learn something in their mosque or internet. You have a great and valid point.

18. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    middle east...

always fighting.. its on my list of "things that piss me off"

its come to the point were none of the sides are just... i just think we should all forget about that mess and leave it alone.. let them sort it out... meanwhile give financial aid to people who will use it more wisely...

19. Hickory Stick

Hickory Stick Member

GPU:
    XFX 7600 GT XXX
    Good point, cut off the flow of money to Israel and the Palestinians! Let them eat Kraft Dinner like I had to when I was putting myself through school, educating myself.

Now thats a great idea. Put them all into school and make them eat K.D, maybe they will learn something. By school I mean a legitimate University, non of those religious schools that teach about wearing a explosive belt because some religious leader reading some religious book interpreted its message as "its cool to see young kids blow themselves up, beacuse everyone must believe what I say"

I-could be Muhammed, Jesus or Abraham or whoever.
    and by book I mean Koran or Bible or whatever work of fiction you are willing to kill for.

Peace for the bloodthirsty book thumpers!

20. Hickory Stick

Hickory Stick Member

GPU:
    XFX 7600 GT XXX