Buy your X1900GT with X1900GTO label now!!!!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Octavean, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octavean

Octavean Guest

GPU:
    GTX960 / GTX670 / GTX760
  2. Australis

Australis Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX480 Gaming X 8G
    How does this card go with X1800 XT?

From the very very familiar fan design, it seems it is an under-dog relative to X1800 XT only.

3. Bonespirit

Bonespirit Member

GPU:
    XFX7800GTX256TripleX
    Would it be 7900GT Killer or Seller?

4. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Guys, don't forget this is coming from the inquirer, so pinch of salt aplenty...

[edit] I take it back, the inquirer actually has some news for once. More info on the x1900gt at bit-tech.

Last edited: May 3, 2006

5. daezuel

daezuel Member Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE X1800XT-256 @690/800
    Its definetly coming out soon...I'd say we'll be looking at a card that unlocks quite easily and if the msrp of $300 is right, you'll see prices much better than that.

I'm in for one in maybe a month, I'll be watching the prices for deals.

Post here if you find these on sale anywhere.

6. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Well, hopefully it will unlock! remember though that only early connect3d x800gto's and sapphire x800gto2's unlock successfully, and so far I've only seen reports of certain early HIS x1800gto's being able to unlock through a bios flash, we'll have to see if ati starts laser cutting on these new cores.

7. daezuel

daezuel Member Guru

GPU:
    I personally dont think its in their best interest to laser cut cards...sure it could hurt the sales of higher end cards, but how many people who are willing to unlock cards are going to be buying those higher end cards anyways? I know I won't.

In fact, I think its a nice selling point to people just like me and a good reason to get one of those over a 7900GT (besides the image quality)

8. paul_in_el_paso

paul_in_el_paso New Member

GPU:
    (2) Nvidia 7800GT SLI 256MB
    Want One?

Message Removed By Moderator !

9. daezuel

daezuel Member Guru

GPU:
    check your PM's paul :)

10. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 460 4GB
    Be careful, I wouldnt buy anything from him, he's only a brand new user, so trustworthyness is questionable, and exactly how does he have his hands on two x1900gt's??

11. paul_in_el_paso

GPU:
    Trustworthiness is questionable with everyone on the web

I wasn't asking anyone to buy something outside of ebay/paypal, and I also wouldn't trust anyone on this board anymore than I would someone on ebay. In fact, less than on ebay because there is no 'feedback' system here, and you don't know who the person you're talking to is.
    How would I have 2 GT's? Well I do, that's what is important. When the thread was posted, Bestbuy had them physically in the store where I live, they weren't on the website but they were there. I merely mentioned that I had a couple to sell, people were saying they weren't available, and in fact they were. Shows how good some of the information some people have is.
    I would not sell anything to anyone on this board unless it was through ebay because I've had several people want to do weird transactions. I only do business through legitimate means and only though ebay where both parties have at least some chance of not getting burned.

12. paul_in_el_paso

GPU:
    Oh No!!!!!!

While reading some posts here the other day, I joined this board and I posted a reply to a someone saying that X1900 GT's were not around yet. I tried to let them know that they were in fact in stores then, and that I had a couple selling on ebay. I didn't come here to spam you people, I couldn't care less about selling anything to any of you - and in fact - they are no longer for sale here by me. I sell all I need on ebay.
    Then, a person posted a statement that people should watch out because I couldn't have any of the video cards and I was new and couldn't be trusted.
    So, I wrote that person back and lo and behold, what does this person do??? He threatens to run and tell the moderators on me!?! Ha! Can a person get in trouble around here if he doesn't like being accused of trying to rip people off, and writes him to question his post? I didn't post a public post to this person, I wrote him a PM to settle it between him and me, and this guy threatens to get me in trouble with the moderators???
    Anyway, this is the text of both messages. I just think people should grow some nuts and deal with their own problems instead of running to someone to protect them.

What?? You're going to tell the moderators on me?? For what? You accused me of ripping someone off, or attempting to, and I called you on it? Are you going to tell your Mommy on me too? You're welcome to alert the moderators, your mommy, the CIA and any other persons you would like. Jesus, tell George Bush too while you're at it too!
    Just because you have 40,000 posts you think that everyone has to accept anything you say, and the moderators will back you up? Maybe they will, but that's allright too. I didn't want to publically tell you what I thought of you accusing me of trying to rip off the people on this board, and PM'd you. If you aren't man enough to accept that you were wrong and want to run to someone to try to protect you from the consequences of your own actions like that... go right ahead. You ought to grow you a set of nuts and quit running to tell on people.
    If I can possibly have someone in authority on this board tell me I have to accept someone accusing me of trying to rip people off, and cannot even say anything to them in a PM, then they are welcome to delete me from here.

13. WildStyle

WildStyle Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Actually, I'd say Dublin_Gunner's comment was fine. There was nothing malicious about it, he was simply warning people to be cautious because more often than not people here will buy from anybody anywhere and get themselves into trouble. He wasn't accusing you of wanting to rip people off, that's just the way you perceived his comment. All you needed to do was to simply explain to him that you picked up the two cards from your local store and that you in fact plan to sell them on ebay because it's safer. But instead you chose to overreact rather than write a two line post explaining those facts. It's all a bit petty but alas there we go, these things happen.

14. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 460 4GB
    What can ya do eh? Just urging people to be cautious.

Paulo, you are a sad sad man. Kindly untwist your french frillies and calm down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.