DHzer0point 0.64 Release

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by fobis, Apr 29, 2006.

1. fobis

fobis Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi Mobility Radeon X1600
    DHzer0point 0.64 is available now!

Changes in this release

Increased amount of screen resolutions
    Powerplay support returned, after exiting a 3d application your card will revert to a lower power state.
    All mobility cards supported through the x1k series cards, if you have trouble installing on your notebook let us know
    Increased pixel shader and vertex shader efficiency, with increased clipping optimizations
    General performance enhancements
    DHzer0point Color optimizations
    Support for and increased performance noted with Crossfire configurations
    We have removed the CP from this release due to the lack of configuration options. We are working on an alternative CP option other than CCC. The CP is available as a seperate download on Driverheavendownloads.net

Issues
    One tester reported strange handling of horizontal spanning on LCD screens, if this occurs try reinstalling your monitor drivers. If this doesn't fix the problem please report it to us so we can contiue investigating.

Future Enhancements
    Further Crossfire and Laptop optimizations
    Optimizations for X1k series Video cards
    Further resolutions up to 3840x1024 for Tri-screen configurations
    Further overall performance and IQ optimizations.

Grab yours at http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1389 and let us know your findings!

2. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
  3. 91LudeSiT

91LudeSiT Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4GD5T@1435/1750
    You don't have one that has just the driver? I dont want to screw with that CCC stuff.

4. fobis

fobis Member Guru

GPU:
    You can always just install the drivers and not the CCC and then use the CP that we have hosted up for the 0.64 set. :D
    But please be warned, using ATT is not recommended, though it is possible.

5. anticitizen013

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Im using ATT and Ive no problems :) (maybe Im lucky, rebelling against the recommendation and all ;)).

Also Ive noticed DoD:S is more smooth than with whatever drivers I had before (cant remember).

6. fobis

fobis Member Guru

GPU:
    Hahaha. Well, you can continue using ATT if you really want to, but we're not sure if it will conflict with the DHzp tweaks or not... We're trying to get a specialized ATT for DHzp, but we'll see what happens...

7. anticitizen013

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Hmm maybe I should try using the drivers without ATT, perhaps I will experience a greater performance/IQ increase?

Well you guys get my vote, Ive used your drivers before and I liked em... so ATT should make a special uber-zeropoint version (because I said so) :)

Keep up the good work guys!

8. PoopyTheJ

PoopyTheJ Member Guru

GPU:
    X1800XT Crossfire Edition
    Thanks we're trying ;)