crysis.......man....

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by isidore, Mar 30, 2006.

1. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    have you seen the latest screenshots of crysis and the HD trailer????
    the game rocks ...now this game is the next gen not that stupid oblivion .....have a look at this screens and her is a link with the trailer...http://www.gamershell.com/download_13104.shtml..ooooo and here www.gamershell.com you will find the hole screens to...man this looks good

PS:i was thinkind am i gona be ablle to play this "reality":p gues not

PD:eek: sory i didn't saw that the this has been post already...

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  2. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    I watched the video 3 times. I am so addicted to this game. I REALLLLLLLLY want it. Also, I do not think Oblivion is next gen. It doesnt really scream it. It sais to me, I am an RPG with HDR...ok? But its a good game. Anyway, back on to topic... I WANT CRYSIS.

3. Jagman

Jagman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    16GB RX6800
    Just watched the trailer (again) showing soft shadows, motion blur, depth of field etc. and I can't think of the best word(s) to describe it. So stunning will have to do......:supercool

4. Dick_Biggles

Dick_Biggles Active Member

GPU:
    BFG GeForce 6800 128mb
    any word on a demo?

5. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Doubt it. It's DX10. They will probably bundle a demo of it when the first DX10 cards are released. You are probably talking another year for that game, at least.
    1. The game will need a good number of Vista users, with the nesscary hardware, to run the game (Good enough to run the game at full quality on the highest end hardware at a playable frame rate)
    2. For the new DX10 cards to be released you need Vista out, or virtually out, that's going to be january.

They could release it just with DX9 features enabled and then update it later but that would be a bit strange.

6. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    the game will run on minimum SM2.0..so it isn't a problem for SM 3.0...of course it would be nice SM 4.0.....i love it more and more because it's so like farcry....

7. 3dsage

3dsage Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GT 512MB
    I guess you need a X1*00 series card to fully appreciate Oblivion you know with the Ability to run AA+HdR instead of Bloom, And yes there is an exceptional diffrence IMO. Thats reason enough to upgrade.

8. smapty

smapty Member Guru

GPU:
    8800GT x2 (SLI) Stock
    Nobody is saying oblivion suck, it's a great game with over a full week of gameplay. There has been points in time that I have creamed my self from looking at a game.

I have only been pcgaming since 2003 so those time for me have been--(Graphicly speaking) Comanche4, Mafia, Farcry,Splintercell Chaos Theory and now Crysis(farcry2). I'm sure I mist a couple but there has'nt been that many games that jump out at me with there graphics like those did.

9. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    I'm not sure if it's the same thing or not but I just DLed the 1min and 33sec demo video of what the new Crysis engine can do? Well like you all have said, it is truely awesome. I guess that is really where games are going, I can't wait! The only problem is, people like myself will be unable to play a game like that with even minor eye candy turned on let along plaing it at HD resolutions, AA and AF cranked, HDR in full-effect, etc... O-well, more motivation to upgrade! I could be wrong here but those graphics beat the XBOX 360 right? I have only played the console XBOX at Best Buy and the likes so I'm not sure?