The godfather problem?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Silent death, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Silent death

Silent death Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GT SC Edition
    Hi, I yesterday bought this game and am having issuing in the gameplay. I can enter the vehicle but can't exit (is there a seperate key for this). I have tried all the keys on ma keyboard but to no avail. The second problem is the mouse when i move the mouse to the left it moves to the right and when i move it to the right it moves to the left (like both left and right are interchanged). And i am having no performance issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Silent

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    waste of money. go want ur money back if available.but i dont suppose...what a pitty

3. smapty

smapty Member Guru

GPU:
    8800GT x2 (SLI) Stock
    I don't have the game, but that was a depressing post by Mr. bigtime. I will look around and try to offer some help.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    hmm.my english again....dont get me wrong..i just want to say that this game is absolutly bad :(

about his question.i posted mesage about another post about bad controls..controlls are inverted..when u try to fix it it inverst another axis...EA getting power with our money and developing bad games like this..they always use GOOD KNOWN NAMES for gaming

5. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    Yeah, it doesnt look like that great a game. Got my PCZone through the post this morning and their review gave it 57%.

6. smapty

smapty Member Guru

GPU:
    8800GT x2 (SLI) Stock
    I have bad new, the only reason for the control problems can be from a corrupt game file, or a third party patch. Of which fixing both requires re-installing the game.

I have not played the game, but in looking for some help I did see very bad reviews. Also I did'nt mean to offend you, sorry if I did Mr. bigtime. I was just trying to keep hope Alive for Silent Death, he spent his money on it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  7. Silent death

Silent death Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GT SC Edition
    Oh!! well i spent my money because of the great name, GTA gameplay and my bro likes these type of games. Any more help on this, I think i should hold on a bit and a patch can possibly fix this.Mmm....

8. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900

Its happening for all those using the No-DVD crack, instead of using the crack mount the image instead.

Bought it my arse, LMAO where did you buy it from that dodgy bloke down the market?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  9. k4t4n4

k4t4n4 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    B
    Nah The Godfather is a great game for Godfather fans, for the rest its an ok game. Definately not a 57% PCZone gave, they just like pulling down a game that costed so much.

10. CALIGULA

CALIGULA Guest

yeah i bought the game too and i want to let yu know
    that this game suckssssssss!!
    well actually the story,acting and audio are superb
    but the gameplay and graphics are worse than consoles
    like PS2.
    if you ever played TRUECRIME or THE MATRIX
    you know what graphics youll get and what sort
    of controls/animations are you in for.

this game is a DISASTER!!!!!! :mad4:
    *i sent it back by the way to the shop and got my
    money back (small percentage taken),
    but thankfully the shopguy is my friend actually* :D

11. Swiss-Tony

Swiss-Tony Active Member

GPU:
    x850xt pe 256mb

Had the same problems with the cars m8 , what i did was just use damon tools to make an image and run it from a virtual drive, though i had to reinstall it first but i can get in and out of the cars now

12. KingSatan

KingSatan New Member

GPU:
    ATIX1600
    Keyboard Problems

I am also having keyboard problems with this game on pc

THE ARROWS! they recently stopped working!

any reason or soloution to this?

i got on my game and was kinda ticked.... i was looking forward to not using my mouse for directions...

can someone help me? is there patches out there?

and the game is allright... for us godfather fans... of course the graphics suck... its so ppl who dont have kickass computers can play too...

i like the story they could have added more audio for a broader range of things the main character says... and they could have made more moves... and guns... and smarter AI... (wtf kinda numbskull hides behind a half broken wooden cart HALFWAY while i weild a shotgun?)

they should have made this game when ps2 came out...

:dave:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006