Which are the best drivers??

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by gold_heart007, Mar 8, 2006.

1. gold_heart007

gold_heart007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX N560Ti TwinFrozr2
    Can somebody please provide his own opinion and reviews regarding the selection of optimized drivers!

Which is the best performing and stable drivers available for the 5-series and 6-series graphics cards??
    What about DHzero point drivers?? Are they good? Has anybody tested them?

What are your recommendations for that?

Thanking you~

2. Nicman

Nicman Member

GPU:
    Evga 7800 GT CO / Zalman Vf 900

Hello, of personal way, I use these drivers: z-Tweaked drivers 82.12 which they have been but the stable ones that I have proven and I use and to the same time they are those that FPS in the games give me but, sees by these. Greetings

3. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    X1950Pro 512MB AGP - Cat 7.11 + CCC
    Well, I would highly recommend the XG 84.20v2! Very stable, brilliant IQ with amazing Performance and Smoothness! :dave:

4. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD3870 / Radeon HD
    I just stick with the latest drivers that have the best performance/IQ. This means that it is constantly changing and even though the ones I use right now (83.91) are great for me, they might suck for you.

5. tomasson

tomasson New Member

GPU:
    GF 6600GT
    Hello. Dhzer0point has best IQ. I have good experience with NGO Optimized driver, NGO has great IQ and performance. XG by Tweakrus is also good, but for me has NGO better IQ without performance degreasse.

6. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    Hello,

The XG84.20v2 is a very outstanding driver, it's absoluately brilliant in term of IQ and Performance. You can forget about other previous XG drivers, but you must not miss the XG84.20v2!

7. yaleblor

yaleblor Guest

GPU:
    770gtx 2gb
    i installed the xg84.20 drivers and am very pleased with the results,these are the modded drivers to use

8. kevinti2005

kevinti2005 Member Guru

GPU:
    Spot On! This is the best driver at the moment for all kind of games including EA Sports games as well as flightsim 2004, not just FEAR or CS!:)

9. McLan

McLan Member Guru

GPU:
    (G92)8800GTS 512M
    Any difference betwenn 84.30 beta with xg84.20V2?

10. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 Suprim X
    I've tested:
    Z-Tweaked 84.12
    XG 84.12
    XG 84.20

84.12 and XG 84.20 take the cake on my system.

11. dmh165638

dmh165638 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX EGS
    Another vote for XG84.20 or XG84.21. I really like the quality of the dhzeropoint drivers but they just don't release them fast enough for me.

12. d0X

d0X Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2070S Ventus
    i like the ngo and xg, most of the time i use the xg coz they r fast with releases

13. WontonNoodles

WontonNoodles Member

GPU:
    MSI GeForce4200Ti 128Mb
    Can you test the DHzeropoints and the NGO's too? Thanks.

14. AngryAryan

AngryAryan Guest

XG 84.22 v2 are the best ive tested so far. DHzeropoints are fine too, and are easier to find (can get em here) for they havent been banned from guru3d.com.

NGO's are not performers, like ive said before, if you want to look at digital pictures of your cats on your computer then by all means use them. But they are not gamers drivers.

15. WontonNoodles

WontonNoodles Member

GPU:
    MSI GeForce4200Ti 128Mb
    So XG and DHzeropint are the best for gaming?

16. R3K1LL4H

R3K1LL4H New Member

GPU:
    Sparkle 7800 GT 256MB
    DHzeropoint is in my point of view the best moded driver of all these called drivers because it has got a better qual. and performance ^^

17. fobis

fobis Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi Mobility Radeon X1600
    Thanks for all the good comments on the DHzer0point drivers, guys. We really appreciate it.
    We wish we could get the sets out as fast as you'd all like, but we like to put em through some serious testing and making sure they're ready to go before releasing them :D But we're trying to be quick about releases :)

18. WontonNoodles

WontonNoodles Member

GPU:
    MSI GeForce4200Ti 128Mb
    That's good to hear, fobis. I am using the DHzeropoints right now and they are brilliant. But I was wondering about the modifed 84.43 by Menion, will you make a new release for 84.43 or will you guys just use the one he posted (since those are the DHzeropoints modifications).

19. fobis

fobis Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi Mobility Radeon X1600
    I'm not really at liberty to say what we're testing or planning to release, but I can tell you that we're brewing something up. :)
    But the drivers Menion put up are, again, in no way endorsed by the DHzer0point team. Just because they have all the DHzer0point tweaks doesn't mean that ours will be exactly the same. We make sure all the tweaks work properly with the set through rigorous beta testing before releasing.

20. WontonNoodles

WontonNoodles Member

GPU:
    MSI GeForce4200Ti 128Mb
    Alright. Thanks for the info, fobis.