plz inform me how to get the orignal working crack for pop t2t king kong

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by waqas, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waqas

waqas Member

plz inform me how to get the orignal working crack for pop t2t king kong.bacause where i live there is no resource to get orignal dvd of games.so i concern to torrent sites to get the hacked version of the games but due to lock of star force3.6.10 i cannot able to play game like prince of persia3 the two throne or king kong so if u have the cracks of this games plz tell me how to get these cracks.what is the name of those type of sites where i get the crack of these games because i do not want to unplug my dvd rom ide cable to play this games.so plz help me how to get rid of this bad star force lock on games.i want to get cracks of these games.plz help me........................:frown:

2. RejZoR

RejZoR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870 Silent
    Lol?

NoIAin'tTooShort

3. Billabong

Billabong Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 9800GTX
    Whilst I sympathise with your situation regarding game purchases a quick read of the forum rules will make it abundantly apparent that the forum doesn't support this type of thread for the simple reason that it is illegal to do what you ask.

4. Crucible

Crucible Guest

GPU:
    Asus Tuf 4090 OC
    I know the perfect method for getting starforce games to work.

Now what you do is you get off your ass, go to the store, buy said game. Now go jump off of a bridge or something.

5. JorGul

JorGul Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RX 6800XT
    Even though waqas has missed the forums (and a website actually) you should not be that sharp on your thongue.
    Don't you believe him that there are countries in the world that have NO ORIGINAL games nowhere to be bought?
    One of those countries is mine - Macedonia. You can believe it or not - it's your choice. Even though Alexander The Great is born in a place few kilometers from my house, my country is still one god forsaken place...
    So if you want to play WoW, you must order it from internet or travel in some neighbour country like Greece to buy the game.

just a simple question: Will some Frenchmen go in Germany just to get one game if it's not available in France?

And something off topic - I am on ADSL connection 512/128, and the cost is 40 EURO for only 4GB monthly trafic. I have to pay my GSM phone - about 20EURO per month. My monthly salary is 250 EURO, after paying ADSL and GSM i am with 190 EURO. BTW this is one hell of a money here. Do you think that i can afford myself an original game?

And yes, I would like a game pack with all the bells and whistles that comes with an original, instead getting it on bazaar on some no-name CD/DVD without a case even, that sometimes does not even work. But i am not complaining about it.
    It's just that somewhere there is no theoretical chance to get an original game no matter how much you want it.

6. mcstarr24

mcstarr24 Active Member

never even heard of starforce

just take some time and prowl the net, hang out in irc youll learn

7. snave

snave Active Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD3650 512 AGP

What you want? a medal? YOUR choice where you live - unless its a police state, in which case revolt.
    In either case, do we look like we give a flying f$$^? The rules are the rules. If you can't obey them either, then eff off back to Macedonia and train waqas to herd goats.

Common interest keeps us here. If you're not sharing in that interest, or the rules as applied by the forum owner, then you have no common interest and have no purpose being here. Complaining about your country is not, last time I looked, of any great relevance to the performance of Nividia drivers? Likewise our retarded poster can't even get the forum right, so what would be the purpose of replying?

8. grunger

grunger Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX970 4GB
    Sorry man, if you read the rules you'll see talking torrents and cracks is not allowed here whatever the excuse.

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    also you'll probably see, that swearing and mouthing off is not welcome... that was a bit harsh snave, don't u think m8???

10. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
    XD my pc is starforce hackable, i can play starforce 3.5 to 3.7 with out taking out the power plug in the psu in my dvd rom. just mount and enjoy lol. and this topic wil get close in 3.2.1.....................

11. Newbie Coal

Newbie Coal Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI XFX-8800GTS's 1280Mb @600/1011
    Sigh i cant belive somone would actuly post somthing like this but i guess it is hard to live in a place where games arnt readly availbe but come on guys seriously 50% of people that have hight end rigs cant afford to buy games i saved and saved to get where i am do i have money to buy games? well i wont answer that.

12. Billabong

Billabong Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 9800GTX
    This type of reply is just totally not necessary, I am in two minds whether to report it.

Some people do not have the means to just "move countries" or "revolt" as you have so blithely stated. The more I look at your post the more I am tempted to report it, in fact I have decided to report it. I'm not really a person who does this normally (this is the first time) but regardless of the topic of the thread there are more desirable ways to point the person involved in the right direction, or explain the Forum requirements/ rules.

13. Dominator

Dominator Active Member

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7800GTX (490/1300)
    uhh...can't you just order it online and get it delivered to your house?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.