Good Modded Bios file for 6800XT???

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Tiburashka, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Tiburashka

Tiburashka Active Member

GPU:
    X1800 Xl 256mb
    Trying to find a new Bios for my 6800XT. Some how it currupted itself & no longer knows what it is! (Didn't like being moved. Maybe I had static fingers??) Since it passes the power on self test. Figure i have nothing to lose by flashing the bios. But the only one I've been able to find for this card is a stock one. It may be hardware but might as well give it a try. Any one point me at a download??? Cant instal a driver on it at all except Driver saver.

2. shravan

shravan Master Guru

GPU:
    BIG 6600GT@580/1200 on 29" TV
    Is it a 128mb or 256mb card? This info is required for supplying u with the correct BIOS.

3. Kamijaza

Kamijaza Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts 640
    lol, the agp version of the card is only available in 128mb.

4. shravan

shravan Master Guru

GPU:
    I also want to know what Revision Core u have....I mean, is it A1,A2.....u get the picture? If u don't know, just install & run Rivatuner & this info will be displayed.

5. Tiburashka

Tiburashka Active Member

GPU:
    X1800 Xl 256mb
    Its 128 but cant remember the revision. cant instal rivatuner cos cant instal a driver in this card as windows only recognises it as an unknown nvidea display adapter! Telling it doesn't help. nor does forcing a driver instal.
    Thats why i want to flash the bios.

6. shravan

shravan Master Guru

GPU:
    I need the core revision number to supply u with a suitable BIOS.

7. Tiburashka

Tiburashka Active Member

GPU:
    X1800 Xl 256mb
    Thanks for the reply shravan. Probably should stick with the stock Bios & see if it works. Just cant remember the revision. Its probably goosed anyway! Its odd that it chose to die when moved to a new mobo.
    All I got was cannot fond server on the stickys.