BATTLEFIELD 2 BENCH!Download the bf2 bench and post screen of your benchmark.

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by FRAGEYE, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Cant Stop

Cant Stop New Member

GPU:
    evga 7800gt
    cant get it to work

2. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Can't stop are you benching a non-updated bf2?because it needs to be non-updated.

3. BoloMarkIII

BoloMarkIII Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GTX 512 Pci x16
    I use this progam to bench BF2 http://www.bf2bench.com/ BUT I had to make a demo that is compatible with new patch. The demo & camera I made should work with this bench also but I have no way to host it.

This nice little program lets you set different video settings for the demo play & generates a graph for comparison but you need to make a demo & camera file to work on a patched game.

Like I said I made a demo & camera that work with a patched game & will give it up if someone will host it.

4. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    OK,sounds good BoloMarkIII,maybe a guru mod can help us with the hosting,maybe put it onto Guru's download page:)
    I will look at this demo now,thankyou.:)
    Hey all you others who could not bench,please try this,this is what we need,good find:)

5. BoloMarkIII

BoloMarkIII Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900GTX 512 Pci x16
    For those interested in make'n their own demo here is a thread on how to

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6835

My demo is just me screw'n around on Kirkand single player, for a good comparison everybody should run the same demo. I can make another of a different map 1 with foliage if you like also maybe I should do a SF day & night maps to but I'll need a host.

6. JAKAZZ

JAKAZZ Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7800GT, IN SLI
    cannot get it to work, ive tried and tried, checked other sites for info, please tell me where to put files and directories, do you really need the net1.1 or whatever it is, ill do it just give me better directions.

i must be doing something wrong, i have the bf2 retail and the demo, just downloaded it today figuring that was the problem............. help please

-----------------------------------------

ok so the guru bench, i got no clue why it doesn't work

----------------------------------------

i downloaded the other one............... what am i suppossd to do with it.... jeeeezzz...
    could someone please explain things here..... the bf2bench has no documentation and
    it has .rar as an extension.... please already

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  7. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Ok here goes for the bf2 guru bench,i would like someone else to have a go,lol,i want my record beaten:speed:
    Right extract the guru bf2 bench to it's own folder on your drive.[before i say anymore,it has to be an non-updated bf2]this way i say is easy enough,there are various ways,go to the guru folder,to make it simple,then go into it so you can see all the files,put mouse over all files to copy them,paste directly to the main bf2 folder,overwriting anything,don't worry game will still work.
    Make a shortcut for the guru3d exe to desktop[that is what will run the bench]so the directory is like this,C:program Files/EA Games/bf2,into there it goes.
    ok i hope you manage it,will like to see your scores.:)

8. JAKAZZ

JAKAZZ Member

GPU:
    EVGA 7800GT, IN SLI
    anyone try that other bench program cause i couldnt get it to work either.

i think mee stoopppid

9. krayzee

krayzee Guest

GPU:
    BFG 7800GTX 256mb
    ill bench when my new rig is ready. The specs i have are coming soon.

10. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
    Ok,lookforward to your power in the bench,good luck:)

11. wolf68k

wolf68k Member Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 6800GS 256MB AGP 400
    @BoloMarkIII
    Use Rapidshare or get a free account at FileFront.com
    With Filefront you'll have free unlimited space and bandwidth to host files with.
    RapidShare is good for quick and dirty uploads. The downloads are free but only live on the server as long as they are hit at least once within 30-days.

@JAKAZZ
    Use WinRAR http://www.rarlab.com/
    7Zip is free and open source and supports opening RARs...but I still perfer WinRAR.