DHzer0point 0.7803 Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by PoopyTheJ, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Russo

Russo Member Guru

GPU:
    BFG 6800GT OC
    Ooh late entry but i just noticed this thread... I love these drivers guys! GJ!!! Work fine in farcry. I'll try UT2004 tonight

2. finger7colin

finger7colin New Member

GPU:
    6200A
    It des not work well with my colorful 6200A.
    I feel it slower than NGO77.13.
    I think it is the best with my card

3. Sniper1710

Sniper1710 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia/Gf2MX400/64MB/200-250@235-311
    i can't see any thing while played PES4 - I don't think it's the driver for my GF2 Mx400 :D

4. GSB

GSB Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 650
    Someone(s) mentioned some lag in BF2 which I had when I put these on but since no one said anything at the time I didn't mention it. Since I don't play BF2 that much it was no biggie but I need to have as little lag as possible when I'm playing that game because I'm still learning the ropes and it's annoying to line up a sniper shot and then get a lag spike right when you fire :(

Otherwise worked good in my other games.

5. Xaphan

Xaphan Member

GPU:
    BFG 6800 Ultra OC
    I cant say for sure GSB but my guess is the reason you or anyone sees lag in games like BF2 is because the DHZ drivers demand alot from your video card and so does the game itself. I dont think its a driver thing but more of a resource problem not enough to go around.

6. GSB

GSB Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 650
    Yes I had read something like that was a problem in the game's known bugs. I use the BF2 lower priority shortcut from this thread and it does a little better.

7. Scooperman

Scooperman Master Guru

GPU:
    2xBFG 7900GTX OC 512 @670/1640
    Lag here - specs ----------------------------------------------------->
    I think you're wrong.

8. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    No lag here at all, I'm running these drivers with ULTRA QUALITY settings in BF2 online and I only have 1.5MB\256 connection. If you are having lag problems it is mainly due to EA's policy of rushing out unfinished and bug ridden games. The patch is being released next month so hopefully this problem will be fixed and in the meantime you could try cleaning out all the extra mods and crap you may have installed or reinstall BF2. Also you need to leave a fairly large pagefile for swaping in and out textures, don't think 'cause you have 2GB+ RAM you can reduce the size or disable it. If you haven't tried running in low priority I suggest you try it, I have been running Furious and Mental map with 64 player LAN on Ultra Quality and that is a pretty big map. If you haven't set up RAID0 yet what are you waiting for, oh that's right, BF2 to load. :)

9. Scooperman

Scooperman Master Guru

GPU:
    I've been through this discussion on several levels.
    I've talked with the DHzer0point peeps about the driver packs. The 'official' drivers work fine. Really fine. The low priority .bat file caused me to feeze for some reason. I have no mods installed. my install of Windows is just a few weeks old. My system is tweaked but not OCd. Benchmark scores are very good. Game performance is awesome with all settings pegged... with 'official' driver packs.
    I'm working with PoopyTheJ and company... but can't discuss that any further.

I've talked with some Gurus in a thread about page file stuff, but I do have an idea of something to test out in that department now. Thanx for the seed of an idea.

Oh, and I have RAID0 running with 2 10,000rpm Raptor 74s. (specs)

I'm not the only one with this issue and am looking forward to helping to sort out the problem.

10. Quantum SLI

Quantum SLI Member

GPU:
    BFG 6600GT
    Lag??

I have absolutley no lag what so ever in BF2 and to tell you Ive tried all the old & new drivers on this forum even the latest NGO 8126s, well I must say im blown away by the performance esp in BF2 as well as my other games, So far so good and BF2 was the number one thing I tested with these cause its such a hog of a game, but im blazzing thrugh it thanks to you guys.:D

11. Scooperman

Scooperman Master Guru

GPU:
    It's a 7 series card thing apparently. And not all 7 series owners seem to be affected.
    Pretty weird.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the issue will be sorted out.

12. Gimble

Gimble Active Member

GPU:
    Visiontek 4850
    I tryed these drivers out and for my system they run just average, i also tryed the cs:s mods and I think they make the game look and feel worse then without them...just my opinion. I also tryed uninstalling these and I ran Driver cleaner pro and all the good stuff and when I reboot theres still a bit of the your drivers left in my system. I also tryed using regseek and did a full registry search for "Zeropoint" and it found 2 items so I deleted them and I still cant seem to get rid of the drivers fully....anyway you guys can help me out?

13. Ferdimage1

Ferdimage1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    i jus wanna ask ...i noticed this with the majority of all the recent drivers ive used...
    for example : nfsu2 when u see a car in the distance and ur getting closer to the car the textures appear its like they are not that detailed untill they come closer to the screen......is there a way for those textures to load before u see em up close...

14. Gimble

Gimble Active Member

GPU:
    Visiontek 4850
    haha no need to wait forever for a reply...figured it out myself.

15. momuchi

momuchi Member

GPU:
    Pixelview FX5200 Ultimate
    i`m waiting for 81.26 version...

16. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    I don't know what happened but I reinstalled these drivers (cause I was trying some others) and this time I have got a little bit of BF2 lag in certain cituations.
    I'm running the vanilla version again now and I keep thinking about putting the DHzer0point 0.7803 back on but I'm waiting for the flaming BF2 patch (rumored 3rd Oct). That last post may have come off sounding a bit sarcastic and rude, I was trying to make a funny... sorry sometimes I post after just waking up and my brain is a bit asleep still. Good vibes to everyone ;-)

17. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6800GT 387/1.07
    ha...BF2 patch.....it'll come boxed with Duke Nukem :lol:

18. Lozeritis

Lozeritis Member Guru

GPU:
    (2x) ATI 4870 1GB XFire
    Naw, 1.03 will come boxed with Special Forces--limited edition tin case only, of course.

The rest of us will have to wait until a limited edition owner uploads it on bittorrent lol.

Oh and to the guy talking about how our lag issue is being caused by pagefile etc etc... Shush!

I have a 2GB page file sitting on a WD Raptor dedicated to it--kthnx.

And yes, the lag issue with these drivers is happening to some/most 7 series owners only. So when you say it works fine on your 6 series... well that's kinda pointless/stupid.

Sorry but I'm in a ranting mood hehe.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  19. Nitebird

Nitebird Member

GPU:
    BFG 6800GS (unlocked)
    ~delete this post plz~

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  20. Nitebird

Nitebird Member

GPU:
    BFG 6800GS (unlocked)
    Problem with the installer, I snagged the file of guru's modified driver page:

edit: found a problem and got 'em working

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005