METAL GEAR SOLID 4 scans

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Solid Snake 007, Sep 14, 2005.

1. OATKK

OATKK Guest

GPU:
    GTX 460 1 GB
    Naked Snake was Shoted at his eye by The boss in MSG3. He not solid snake. I'm quite sure solidsnake313 you didn't play MSG3 yet. Or dont't understand the story in MSG3.

2. Solid Snake 007

Solid Snake 007 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia gffx 5950 ultra
    Correction, naked snake had his eye shot out by ocelot, afterwards the boss shot him in the leg!

3. OATKK

OATKK Guest

GPU:
    GTX 460 1 GB
  4. ST19AG_WGreymon

ST19AG_WGreymon Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2070
    lol, nothing like a few MGS fans getting angry at each other. :D

5. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
    maybe u can as naked snake then u can play as snake later in the game.

6. JeyNyce

JeyNyce Guest

GPU:
    PowerColor 6700XT
    It's funny, I never seen a game with such a strong storyline. You guys are actually "discussing" the story instead of the graphics and usual stuff. Is there a PC game out there with a storyline as interesting as MGS?

7. solidsnake313

solidsnake313 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Albatron GF9500 GT 1GB
    Hey there mister. So it was I who didn't understand the story of MGS3??
    Well. I'll give you a little history:
    I've played MGS1 five times through, MGS2 7 times through, and MGS3 9 times through. I've recorded all the cutscenes of MGS3 and watched every single one above 50 times, I know the script by heart and can act it out in a live performance. And not just that, I've read ALL plot analysis and story explanation you can find on the internet about the entire MGS series. So the entire story is recorded like a movie in my mind, and I can recount it entirely in a chronological manner without a single mistake. I've been LIVING my days and night with the story of Metal Gear and as you've already figured out, I'm a badass superfanatic MGS boy. I'm not an agressive person, but I won't allow anyone to tell me that I haven't understood something from MGS. It's a rule of thumb that you must know all about a game before you can judge anything about it. I made the same mistake when I once said that HalfLife2 ending was stupid, when I hadn't even played HalfLife1. The Halflife fans burned me and I deserved it.
    Anyway, for the last time here's the full evident proof that the old guys is NOT Naked Snake. He might be anyone, Solid Snake, Tom Cruise, Sam Fisher, Gordon Freeman, Sonic the Hedgehog, whatever; but he CANNOT be Naked Snake, aka Big Boss.
    Why?
    Here we go:
    In year 1995, in Outer Heaven, in South Africa, Solid Snake fights and defeats his genetic father, Naked Snake (Big Boss), but BigBoss survives. In the game "Metal Gear 2", Solid Snake again faces Big Boss, in year 1999, in Zanzibar Land in Asia, and this time he kills him, and Big Boss's body is so badly burnt that only a small part of it remains which is used to extract his DNA from a strand of his hair, and that's what the terrorists demand in Metal Gear Solid 1, in Shadow Moses, to further perfect their genome soldiers. So there is no Big Boss alive anymore, unless Kojima has planned a spiritual resurrection of the dead souls in MGS4.
    Besides, that hightech eyepatch doesn't mean Snake is blind, but it's probably (like said before) a hightech device that allows him to see special things. So don't go calling every person who has an eyepatch, Naked Snake. And one more time: read the info below that promo poster of MGS4 posted in this thread; it says that it is Solid Snake who acts in MGS4.
    Still, nothing is clear until Kojima gives out further information, coz this Kojima guy is damn unpredictable. You can NEVER know what he's planning to do in his new game. But that's some solid information to tell you from my days and nights spent on my love for Metal Gear games.

8. Solid Snake 007

Solid Snake 007 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia gffx 5950 ultra
  9. solidsnake313

solidsnake313 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Albatron GF9500 GT 1GB
    is that a COMPLETE trailer? or is it like those old hilarious ones??
    I must know because I should spend hours downloading!

EDIT: never mind; currently downloading!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  10. Drigon

Drigon Active Member

11. solidsnake313

solidsnake313 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Albatron GF9500 GT 1GB
    I know this issue is already solved and out of talk, but one interesting thing I noticed: for those people who thought that guy was BigBoss because of the eyepatch, take a look again: Big Boss wears the eyepatch on his RIGHT eye boys, but Snake in MGS4 has it on his LEFT. a smart friend of mine just noticed that!

12. eduardmc

eduardmc Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 580 SLI 900/1800/4200
    well i guess they are going to fock up metal gear AGAIN, MG1 was excellent, MG2 was crap by making raiden has the main character, MG3 was really good but i wasn't satisfy cause it was a prequel, and it was not SOLID SNAKE from MG1. and now after seeing MG4 trailer will be playing SOLID SNAKE has an old guy. i have wish since MG1 to play as solid snake all over again, but it seem that i won't get that chance. BRING BACK MG1 SOLID SNAKE, AND NOT THIS DYING OLD MAN which seem to be very seek, coughing all over the trailer. why can't the director stick with the main character, just like devil may cry. just think about it, do u want to play metal gear with an 90 year old main character, let me refrase that, DO U WANT TO PLAY ANY MAIN CHARACTER THAT LOOKS LIKE A 90 YEAR OLD MAN....... another example, what if they make the new tomb raiden lara croft, has a 90 year old lady, would u still play it........ PLEASE KONAMI DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE, or metal gear franchise will be doom.

13. jsv004

jsv004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    :rolleyes: Splinter Cell series main character, you can say, it's an old guy, but that doesnt make the game suck, in fact its a preety good game. Hard to judge a game when you havent played it yet and there's little info to go by. Looking at that trailer, this game is one of the games i'll be looking closely at and if it turn out as good as it looks and good gameplay, then this game will be the main reason i'll buy a PS3. Also as seeing that Solid snake is getting "old" and that there seems to be something wrong with him, i get the feeling that this will be the last game(sequel) in this series, what you guys think?

14. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    that was one sick trailer. Man this companies better not be digging their graves with prerendered stuff. Cuz these sort of movies make me all giddy and excited and I better not be handed some bull**** like the ps2 did.

15. Strikerx80

Strikerx80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 980 Ti SC +120/+300
    OMG bets graphics ever

16. OATKK

OATKK Guest

GPU:
    GTX 460 1 GB
    I've a Big Apology to solidsnake313 . That Old man is Solid snake. Dame.

What hapened? I'll keep in tuch.

17. Solid Snake 007

Solid Snake 007 Member

GPU:
    Nvidia gffx 5950 ultra
  18. solidsnake313

solidsnake313 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Albatron GF9500 GT 1GB
    I quite agree about MGS2. It was great, but it could be marvelous if that stupid little geek, Raiden, didn't exist, let alone be the main character. I just hate him, and his stupid girl, Rose; they sucked.
    MGS3 was a prequel alright, but at the ending I was damn thrilled, when all the things that we didn't know about the past of solidsnake and metalgear just light up, so exciting. I love it. but still if MGS1 had the gfx quality of MGS3, it'd be the best game ever.
    But about MGS4, I'm sure Kojima knows what he's doing. I am kinda bothered by Snake being old, but what bothers me most is that from what it seemed, it's gonna be a pretty crowded war zone, most unlike other MGS games when you quietly sneak in. I'm really afraid of facing a non-FPS but FPS-style war game as MGS4. I just hope they know what they're doing; they wouldn't wanna piss their fans off!
    You know, I really loved if they'd remake old Metal Gear games where SolidSnake deals with BigBoss; I don't know why they don't. It's be fantastic. Anyway, I wouldn't wanna see Snake coughing all the time, coz that's what I do coz of my seasonal allergy!

It's okay pal. I was kinda in a bad mood that night. Sorry if I went too hot!
    well... I guess the discussion of eyepatches is finally over!!

19. eduardmc

eduardmc Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 580 SLI 900/1800/4200
    ok, i found this, gamespot, this might be indication that snake might not be that old dude, they just render the character to show off ps3.

After Kojima finished off his technical demonstration, Kojima explained why he decided to age his characters. "Old characters are better because their wrinkles can be used to show the rendering capabilities of the PS3," he said. "Young characters have silky skin, so it's not as challenging."

20. Drunken Shooter

Drunken Shooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2070 super FTW
    Woe wait a minute sounds like some people have not played
    Metal gear twin snakes, for game cube. The remake of MGS 1 from PS1. I'm looking at u solidsnake313

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005