Dungeon Sieg 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by krisha, Aug 13, 2005.

1. krisha

krisha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTS250 512 mb
    How is it ?

2. Crucible

Crucible Guest

GPU:
    Asus Tuf 4090 OC
    The game is not even out yet... There is also a demo out that is identical to the start of the retail game. Play the demo and you will get a pretty good idea.

3. krisha

krisha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTS250 512 mb
    ok - thougt it was out?? Guess the fella that told me he liked it must have warez'ed it.

4. Crucible

Crucible Guest

GPU:
    Asus Tuf 4090 OC
    Yeah, it has already been downloaded at least 100,000 times I am sure. Anyways, RPGs just are not that fun without friends online. Always better to buy them.

5. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    I'm planning on beating it in 2 days! I've got about 40 hours set out for it. I love that game.

I think according to the new chapter system it should take about 12-14 hours to finish each ACT so 40-50 hours for a power gamer should be enough to complete all 3 Acts and move on to multilplayer.

6. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080
    why dont you take your time beating the game since you love it so much? savior the moment.

7. krisha

krisha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTS250 512 mb
    ...still if its not been released, how in gods name can it be downloaded in a pirate-version?

8. sh33p

sh33p Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D x800pro | 474/491
    a demo has been released...as already stated, but is 1.5gig in size.

9. NowhereMan

NowhereMan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 470
    I was not that impressed by the demo. It is not much of a step up from the first game, especially in the graphics department.

However, it is still a decent game (because the first one was good) but not a lot better.

10. krisha

krisha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D GTS250 512 mb
    bummer - the first one was good, and looked good to - then.

11. TheReproducer

TheReproducer Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3080
    I saw that demo file size and couldn't believe my eyes, what on earth is going on? It must have at least a quarter of the game!

12. Kain

Kain Ancient Guru

Well, the complete game is above 2.5 GB and the demo is 1.5GB!!!

The demo could be the half of te game but its not.

13. Drizzt

Drizzt Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce 7800GT @ Stock OC
    They added in skills which I like and the game feels a lot more responsive then number 1 did and the storyline is more interesting. I'd pick it up if you liked the first one.

14. Kon$olE

Kon$olE Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070
    I got the Demo in PCG's DVD demo disk... and i was pretty impressed. I played on my laptop, so down the drain with all the graphics, but i think it might be worth buying. Seems like a good plot, and i really liked the gameplay, but it was really damn easy.

I liked the pet feeding and development part of it the most.

15. GODzillaSDM

GODzillaSDM Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    eventhough DS1 was hack and slash, and story was absent, i still thought overall it was an entertaining game. They were the first, to show me Camera changes from Third Person View, to RTS style camera. Scenery was beautiful. The ease of play was good for me.

With that said, i wasn't really impressed with DS2. It was nothing ground breaking. Graphics looked more 'fake' somehow to me. Kinda drew from Warcraft 3 in some ways. I dunno exactly what it is. I thought the camera was more restrictive than the first. It did not allow for longer/further view which was annoying. (but maybe was a graphics issue. might be more cpu hog for drawing distance).

The skill system and orb thing is a bit confusing to me. I've only played about 30mins. I don't like the new controls, as u can't select with drag box. I dunno if i'll finish the demo, cuz its kinda boring. Nothing too exciting for me.

16. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    lol the demo has everything that the regular game should have in terms of game mechanics so its bound to be big. With that said, the actual game has 3 Acts.

with I think 10 chapters in each (not sure where I read it from). The chapters get progressively longer as you go on. So the demo took me like 1 hour to complete. and it was 4 chapters I believe.