6800 gt to quadro

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by ducados20, Jun 16, 2005.

1. ducados20

ducados20 Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward 6800 GT GS @ Q3000
    Hi to all. I´ve just bought a6800 gt and all i know is about 5900 and later. Anyone can show me the thread(s) with this subjet? I´ve been searching for hours and dont find something definitive.
    Thanks

2. ew2x4

ew2x4 Active Member

GPU:
    PNY 6800 nu
    Instal the nvstrap driver, click on enable pro capabilities and use Rom straps for PCI device ID blah blah blah. On the same page, choose the custom card, and then choose quadro in the menu just below.

maybe a restart or two and you're in business. Make sure and let us know if it works, the brand, etc.

3. ducados20

ducados20 Active Member

GPU:
    well, It´s a Gainward Powerpack ultra 2400 Golden Sample. It´s in it box yet. Looks great. Pour bundle, only windvd 5 and few more.

4. ducados20

ducados20 Active Member

GPU:
    it´s done. It works great. Max viewports run like hell (with Maxtream). Later I´ll run sperfview (7.1) and i´ll post it. The card is almost like a brick, it uses 2 slots. the motherboard must be free of condensers and things at the end of the AGP and first PCI slots (it´s long and thick).
    Thanks.