Kurt Cobain - The Movie ???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mystic Healer, May 10, 2005.

1. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403217/

the movie is called LAST DAYS.....hmmm interesting,
    we had RAY, then other memorial movies, but KURT COBAIN sounds like an interesting thing.

maybe i'll watch it :D

2. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    they gonna start doing all these dead artist movies as much as they are doing all these comic book movies...

3. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Bah... more ways to milk the public of money because the movie industry has ran out of ideas.

4. Must Kill Ati

Must Kill Ati Master Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800le
    A leading conspiracy theory says that the "industry" (people in control of record contract) killed him when he wanted out...maybe that was the next big idea?

5. While i don't care for Grunge music although his NEVERMIND album was excellent, i'll just watch it for fun sake, i'm one of those that laugh a lot at bad acting, it'll be fun see the pubblic serious while i laugh on their face for bad acting (If there's any) :D

6. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    he was the lead singer for some crap band that no one has ever heard of yea?

didn't he blow his head off with a 12 gauge after taking an insane amount of heroin?

7. Nope KEVMIF, he wasn't the lead of Crap band no one heard of....

he sold the NEVERMIND album and go money to rival MICHAEL JACKSON - THRILLER and MEATLOAF - BAT OUT OF HELL , millions.

I used to like nirvana when i was a teenager and sometimes i listen to COME AS YOU ARE song as part of a CD with collection of POP/ROCK/RAP/DANCE ;)

He blew his head off with the DOOM3 shotgun yep, year 1994 and the world was shocked, but making a movie will be great for FANS only, people like us will probably laugh just at the idea and the lack of ideas hollywood is having this days :D

8. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    ahhhh.... nirvana - of couse....

Come as you are is an ok song.....but i can't really say that i'm a fan...

they really are running out of movie ideas huh :S

9. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    well they cant make any good original movies, so they gotta get material from books, comics, music, sports and other movies. Not many movies lately that are good are original. Latest one I can think of is SAW.

10. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    UGH... Im not gonna watch this. My friends are trying to "CONVERT" me to their music... and they listen to Cobain... :D Oh, and they call me the reincarnation of Kurt because I was born on the same day as the day he died, Im older looking than then, and im "rich" according to them, oh and I have 2 guitars in my house [which i dont even play!]... and for all those reasons im not gonna go watch the movie... D I need new friends... lol

11. 00-00-00

00-00-00 Guest

I have the DVD of the movie SAW and i love this movie a lot, one of the best movies since SEVEN and THE GAME.
    as for the movie about NIRVANA leader that's not really bad, i really think it's just for fans somehow too.

12. adair_fett

adair_fett Banned

GPU:
    Asus V9999 Ultra - GeForce 6800 Ultra
  13. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    SAW was ****ing awesome..... damn that made me feel a little off.... We need more movies like that ;)

Apparantly that movie was made by a few aussie blokes and a tiny little budget.

Most movies do suck these days. :(

14. I have 1 word for you ....DONNIE DARKO

The best movie ever for me ;)

15. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce FX 5200 128 MB
    ill probably watch it, im a big fan of nirvana

16. Not a fan of nirvana, but i'll watch it just to kill time and get an excuse to eat popcorn ;)

17. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    yea i was thinking that one too, but SAW was the latest.

18. drwngflies

drwngflies Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX260
    Original quote by: Kevmif...
    ----------
    " he was the lead singer for some crap band that no one has ever heard of yea?

didn't he blow his head off with a 12 gauge after taking an insane amount of heroin?"
    ----------
    I believe it was a .410 guage, but who's counting kibbles???

19. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    lol - fair enuff....

hrrrrm... .410's don't make quite as much of a mess as a 12 gauge - they are like a baby shotgun!

20. ma77%ew

ma77%ew Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire at. 9800pro
    err maybe im missing something.

doesnt actually say its a movie based on cobains life..