What is your 3DMark2001 (1024x768) score?

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by PixelDude, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Iceblade

Iceblade Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI FX5900(flashed FX5950U)
    what drivers for Nvidia is best for 2001SE now?

2. Nerm

Nerm Master Guru

GPU:
    2x Evga 7900gt Signature Series
    phrozin, Did I see a prommie head mounted in your rig pics? lol kinda looks like a modified gt. TBH I didn't think anyone here had PS due to the extremely un-educated answer's I seen in a PS thread a while back. Nice rig though! ;)

3. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    lol nerm maybe, never read that thread doesn’t interest me at all fm clamped down on that now and a good thing to, moded gt hey its all ultra with the fan removed 6 pin power connector is a bit diff than its agp brother but still takes up 2 slots though not to good if you only have 2 slots between cards as the dfi has not to much air gets into the top card. Great card but still no PE though still think ati have the edge on image quality.

4. Nerm

Nerm Master Guru

GPU:
    I was talking about the prommie looked like a modified Mach2 GT lol.

5. Iceblade

Iceblade Master Guru

GPU:

I was thinking of posting a score here,
    but what drivers would be best for 2001SE?

6. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    4403 for fx or 6610 for 6xxx

7. Iceblade

Iceblade Master Guru

GPU:
    that low:eek:

I'm using 7xxx and before that 6xxx
    no wonder I only get a low score;)

8. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    7610 that should be been a long day and yes 4403 still kick on fx cards optimised to the buggery, 7610 seem to work the fastest on 6xxx cards wouldn’t say there the best though

9. WLADYC

WLADYC Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 3060
    6800 with 16/6 :: [​IMG]

10. Nerm

Nerm Master Guru

GPU:
    only 17k with an X800pro and a 2500-m? I got 20k with my old 2500+ and 9800pro.

11. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Guest

GPU:

:toke: :toke:

well said.... wish vett was back again... he would duel ;)

and... do u want ur 6600gts ?
    :D:D:D

12. ibroxman

ibroxman Member

GPU:
    ATI X850XT. Platinum Edition
    3D Mark 2001 score is 19180, using latest official drivers 71.89. No overclock on card, but slight overclock from 2.2 to 2.4 on CPU.

13. IGNITE

IGNITE Guest

Woah, phrozin you never posted these pics in the Rig gallery? You know you have to right? :D

PS: At least I havent seen it :(

14. WLADYC

WLADYC Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 3060
    It's not x800pro, it's 6800 with unlocked 16/6.

15. Nerm

Nerm Master Guru

GPU:
    still 17 seems a little low unless the system is at stock speed's or close to stock.

16. HanShot1st

HanShot1st Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x 4870 512mb DDR5

I'm on s940, sold the FX bought the Opty 252 which has been pretty nice so far. If I had a prommy I could be running 3.0ghz maybe more. I really am limited by the board (no bus locks).
    Volt mod: 1.4v gives me a stable 513mhz core with cold water. 1.5v allowed me to try some really high numbers. The card had no problem running 530 core, but locked up almost instantly from heat. I did get a good run @ 520 core:) I found the 1.5v added way too much heat for general use, but for benching it was good as a one time ordeal.
    Oh, one other question. Since when is LOD blocked by FM? In my expereince, +3 gives the best scores, anymore and it drops the scores big time. But I didnt think they were blocking it now...
    And yeah you are correct, registered memory isn't really made for performance, but this Corsair i have is pretty decent, but it's no TCCD thats for sure. It will not run anything tighter than 2-3-2-6, but it will do that up to 227 or so, then I run 2-4-3-7 to get to 230+. Not bad:) Anyway take it easy.

17. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    Hans

Some guys where hacking the lod down to 15 with riva good thing is you cant upload the hack lod score anymore.

Have you tried ethanol in the water system on the cards its good for about 10deg.

yeh the 940 isn’t the best atm my cards are good for 500 in sli and a tad more than that single card the vapour chill is only good for 100mhz with my 53 over water bit disappointing but with all the cpu's I have had I have never had a good core, I am so hanging out for a 57 its not funny I also have a 3200 Winchester here I am going to play with on the vapour chill this week that could be interesting.

Anyhow keep up the good work with the ultra I doubt I will bother running single card again.
    :)

18. HanShot1st

HanShot1st Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x 4870 512mb DDR5
    Yeah, My loop is sitting 1000 miles away with 100% distilled, and I'm a bit worried cause I neglected to add any anti-fungal, so my fingers are crossed that when I get home I will have no growth:)

No doubt that alcohol transfers heat even better than water. Can you give me some advice on a mix ratio.

Phrozin you have a pretty sick rig going dude, but I don't have to tell you:)

edit: what's funny is those guys using LOD +15 don't realize it hurts the scores. Anything more than +3 brings the frames down. For better or worse, the LOD +3 has become pretty well accepted for nvidia. If you dont use it, you are at a serious disadvantage since most top scores use +3.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  19. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    @hans

I run 5% glycol or anti freeze only for the corrosion factor most anti freeze and windscreen washer fluid is mostly methanol anyhow, I all ways use copper blocks and the swiftec 600 pump as it has no metal or alloy parts and it runs on a magnetic plastic drive sweet little pump and of cause a black ice rad (pretty much the standard these days) as it is copper as well. Never use alloy parts in your water set up as methanol eats it like buggery and you also get electrolysis with alloy as well. It’s no sweet at all to run no different than water except its runs cooler! Pretty good if you want to chill it below zero as well as it wont freeze unlike water.

If you do have alloy parts change the fluid every 2 months and run about 10% anti freeze or the gear switftec make its also good for combating corrosion, I have been running it for about a year now once your setup you will never run water again!

20. Silent Option

Silent Option Master Guru

GPU:
    Two EVGA FTW GTX 260 in S
    Updated Score from my New PC. Hi all..