Aquamark 3 scores!!!...

Discussion in 'Benchmark Mayhem' started by AJ²06, Jul 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredvan27

Fredvan27 Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI X1900XTX Zalman Fatal1ty FS_V7

Last edited: May 15, 2005
  2. BlackFeetNation

BlackFeetNation Guest

lol! you must of not read when I got my other one like about a week ago!? i dunno... read carefully... and you are telling meh what? rofl thats something pretty funny! but o wellz! and I did mention some where above I really didnt have time to do anything example : benchmark!? I have been working alot lately and then i have a source clan... so once i feel i have a few hours of play time i will bench and try to hit 100K! i am sure i will get close or high 90's! and yes i did get get 70K with a single 66gt! and the clocks were off the scale!!!! 600Core and 1.25 memory! i will make time this weekend to bench but till then plz dont get all slap happy and try to burn meh cuz it just wont happen! thx much <3

3. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Guest

GPU:

4. BlackFeetNation

BlackFeetNation Guest

its not modded at all stock cooling, stock voltage(i dunno how to change it) :) hard to believe eh!?

5. chennhui02

chennhui02 Member Guru

Ok. Thanks for you reply. Then obviously I must be missed out something. I know that benchmarking and tweaking take a lots of time and your just no need to stress the to us. :) You mentioned twice to us and we all know that.

When I am refering to your previous post:-

You are obviously using a single 6600GT to prove that. Then I said:-

But you replying to me:-

Ok it is fine for me. It just not surprice 6600GT with some tuning can reaching 70K in AquaMark. That is precisely what you trying to prove. Am I correct? I just provide more evident on it.

And I also noticed that you has been running 2x6600GT and I said:-

And indeed yes. In order to reach 70K, we need lot of raw power. I also mentioned post it when you are ready. I think I has express my thought in a correct way, as you said you are busy.

Out of the blue, some one posted:-

And obviously we are not comparing single 6600GT with SLI setup. No one will even do that stupid crap. What we really concern if whether SINGLE 6600GT could hit 70K. May be you has misunderstod and said:-

First of all, no one is trying to "burn" you. And we all know that SLI is lots faster in benchmarking. And 70K can be done on overclocked Athlon64 with 6600GT, but

and we run it just for fun. At least, I won't let my Athlon64 do so. :rolleyes:

Hope guy clearer on this conversation. And yes the whole purpose is Single 6600GT may hit 70K, but I think not one will run at those insane clock permanently since there is a risk of causing damage to system.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  6. chennhui02

chennhui02 Member Guru

Everthing in stock HSF, but using one 12mm fan blow at mosfet area... The nforce4 chipset get really hot when overclocking.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  7. BlackFeetNation

BlackFeetNation Guest

chennhui02 ygpm hopefully this will clear things up if not... plz pm me back with some more info, i just want to handle things between us!

8. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    ok guys since none of you have run high 90's or 100k's you would not have a clue what it takes to do so,

to run 97k with a 66gt it took the cards to be volt moded running 1.920volts over clocked to 650mhz on the core and 1320mhz on the memory the system was fx-53 @320x9 ocz 3200vx @265 @cas 2,2,2,6,t1@3.7volts system cooled by vapour chill vid card cooled by running pure methanol with danger den maze 4 blocks.

do I think you' will go faster with unmoded cards no, so either get off your asses and do it or stop procrastinating

talks cheap but money buys land guys:rolleyes:

9. chennhui02

chennhui02 Member Guru

:bang: I will never has the courage to do that... do you have a pics of the cooling block? In case you did, do share with us.

10. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    Right, just got me a new score of 95,430 which is pretty good! Not quite up there with Phrozin, but then i dont have all his cooling ;)!

11. Nerm

Nerm Master Guru

GPU:
    2x Evga 7900gt Signature Series
    played around with my new x800xt tonight and here was my result.....

12. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    It all comes in time mike the $$ we have shelled out on our rigs cant get every thing at once, when you get it on water she'll be a different animal i have no dought you will run some killer scores but remember why we brought them in the 1st place to have the fastest gaming platform there is atm, high benchmarks are 1 thing but running doom 3 flat out is another, awsome candy for the eyes:)

With your rig you dont haft to prove anything most ppls know how much power it has. Its as good as it gets!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  13. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Guest

GPU:
    argh ...

cant break 65K...

did get 64.2K though........

14. evilcircuit

evilcircuit Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce 6800 OC w/Zalman VF700-
    just upgraded to an athlon64 and got 54,939. Got 50,000 with my athlon xp 3200. thought I would see more with an athlon64, all stock and default.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  15. chennhui02

chennhui02 Member Guru

evilcircuit, you will get >75K when you start to push your clocks. Reduce your DRAM timings, rising your HTT and you will start to see Athlon 64's potential. Is that WinChester or Venice core? Either one should overclock pretty well. FYI, an overclocked Athlon 64 3000+ and 6600GT could reach 70K.

16. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    Hey the link was helpful chennhui02...
    And evilcircuit, when u start overclocking u will see major gains. ;)

17. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    Yep... i agree with ya. I love my rig.... really happy with it. But I have started a savings pot for my watercooling set up. Gonna have to mod my case some though to fit a radiator in there. all good fun i guess. Roll on the summer!

18. evilcircuit

evilcircuit Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Geforce 6800 OC w/Zalman VF700-
    ya it's a winchester. Not very interested in ocing the cpu at this point it's still way faster then my athlonxp 3200 was, all my games run smooter and faster, just wanted to try aquamark for fun. Only thing ive done is change the memory times fro t2 to t1 and turned spread spectrum off but thanks guys for the help.

19. Mow

Mow Guest

Can anyone help me get my scores right ?

My Sad story

i would realy appreciate your help !

20. Flamin-roids

Flamin-roids Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 4870 X2
    Alot of it has to do with the entire system. My EVGA 6800GT clocked at 375/1050mhz pulled over 70k on aquamark and 24k on '01. Of course running a clawhammer at 2.5ghz with memory at 1:1 with 2-2-2-5 1T timings helps an awful lot on those tests. Shamefully I have a pile of crap 6800GT that won't even reach ultra speeds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.