Nvidia still here?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by sony1978a, Feb 24, 2005.

1. sony1978a

sony1978a Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 780 OC
    Hello
    I have been thinking why the hack is Nvidia not making any new official drivers any more.
    I mean it's been long time sense they released the 66.93 so what's cocking?
    I think SONY is keeping Nvidia busy with the cell and the video chips for PlayStation3 don’t you thinks?
    Is not that we have any problems with 66.93 but still they should realse new one for better support and performance.

2. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    They release loads of beta versions.... More than ATI, how much choice do you need. All drivers have bugs including the officials. It doesn't matter if they are beta or not in that respect. Just check the forums here to see if any new releases are any good or not, then make your decision as to try them or not. I personally like the 67.03's for now as they seem to have the least amount of bugs. If you only go for the WHQL versions you can be sure Microsoft have checked them.

3. Sabbath

Sabbath Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    71.81 whql i think are good & now i am useing this 75.90 no whql but they seem fast & my system she runs good.

4. provoko

provoko Active Member

GPU:
    ATI 5770
    How about chipset drivers, I haven't seen a new on in soooo long. I'm still on 5.10 for my nforce2 chipset.

5. Darkfalz

Darkfalz Guest

Er, there are major problems with 66.93 especially for FX users... NVIDIA just don't give a $*%#.

6. Zernick

Zernick New Member

Use the beta drivers then;)