DNA-Force 1.0.7124 - Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by KillerSneak, Jan 12, 2005.

1. adrichardson

adrichardson Guest

Probably not the best comparison though - we all know 66.93 is a terrible driver (though it's the latest official, so I suppose I can see why it's there. The 61.77s are pretty out of date now though. Would have been nice to see proper head to head comparison of the better modded drivers.

2. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Ill tweak the pre-render some more maybe set it to 1 as default for all options. I'm re working the AI options now. New Set should be ready this week :)

- Also thanks fort the Comparison i have posted it on my site

3. Sapart

Sapart Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7600GS 256MB
    DNA 1.0.7124 (Balanced) runs good with my card, better than official 66.72 and 71.22 (downloaded from MSI web page) - somewhat better performance (and IQ) in UT2004, FarCry and HL2. But in Doom3 I have to turn on V-Sync (otherwise screen is not OK), which causes significant FPS drop (refresh rate fixed on 85Hz) and Doom3 is unplayable now. With previous drivers I could turn off Vsync without problem.
    Doom3 isn´t my favourite game, but I used various games to test this driver on my PC.
    I wonder if other games runnig under OpenGL have another issues, and whether I can fix that?

Thanx for help, if you know solution. Or will it be fixed in the next set?

4. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Ill look into this and maybe even include a Doom3 install option ;)

5. shaga

shaga Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3060 Ti
    Refresh rate fix lowers fps with doom3 like 40fps in timedemo. Add command:

seta r_displayrefresh "85"

to autoexec.cfg, and disable refreshrate fix. I don't like the solution but it works.

6. QuikBng19

QuikBng19 Active Member

GPU:
    BFG 8800 GTX OC2 768MB (626/2000)
    i get a lot of shuttering in counter strike: souce with these drivers.

7. eiszo

eiszo Guest

overall these are good drivers. Good IQ. Only the 7X.XX driversets work horrible with Nexus- the jupiter incident.
    So I can't use them right now. Are there no DNA driver based on the 67.66?

8. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    At this time no. A new release will be here soon. I'm working on multible projects to see what's best :D

9. DrSiN

DrSiN Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    I've not experienced any problems with Nexus with any 7x.xx Drivers - Odd :(

10. AION

AION Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D HD3850 OC
    I have relly big problemos with Farcry and these drivers. It gives me "pixel-pie". The hole screen is "plurred". When I put any AA the hole game just tilt...Also that pixel-pie have contrast and brightness 100%.. It doesn´t look very nice...

Ps. sory my bad language.. :D I think you can figure out my problem...
    But except Farcry, this drivers are very good, best what I have ever tested, nice I-Q and awesome FPS...

11. pcforce

pcforce Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS EN6600TD 128MB PCI-Express
    I tried them on Fast/Fast_AI/Balanced_AI/Quality_AI and here's my opinion - really good drivers but FAST_AI & Balanced_AI didn't work for me :( Quality_AI was superb. Where I can find 1.1.7124 because i heared they fix this problem?!

I'm sorry for my bad english and 10x for the drivers

12. AION

AION Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D HD3850 OC
    Could someone give me little bit attension?