Dead card after installing DNA drivers...

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by ohgod, Jan 24, 2005.

1. AION

AION Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D HD3850 OC
    ****! Reaply only when you have read the posts before! He/she who have broken his/her card have flashed modded bios into it! And I strongly recommend putting the old bios back before RMA...

2. thatdaviddude

thatdaviddude New Member

GPU:
    Asus En6800 Ultra 2DT 256(SLI Enabled)
    well, got mine in order wooot!

maybe ill take that $500 i thought i was going to have to spend on a replacement & just junk this peice of grabage & build a 64 FX55 :D

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005
  3. ohgod

ohgod Member

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce 7950 GX2 :)
    I have the stock bios with modified clock and memory speed values. I am planning on flashing back to the original bios not to get it to work (who knows if it will) but to not raise any flags during the RMA process.

4. ohgod

ohgod Member

GPU:
    Okay I talked to the company I bought it from and they are going to replace it. Thanks for all the help guys.

5. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    I'm real sorry to hear that your card died, but this could not be because of the drivers you installed.

Reading trough the posts i also think you OC'ed to much without having enough cooling...

6. Trippin

Trippin Guest

yea i agree after reading the 3 pages of this thread ... the drivers had nothing to do with problems .....you shoud edit the subject or header for this thread ...dna `s drivers had nothing to do with your misfortune

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2005
  7. ohgod

ohgod Member

GPU:
    I didnt know you could change the threads title. And I gave the thread that title because my card was working fine before I installed those drivers it was probably just a coincidence. Any way
    I realized that and my new card is going to come today or tomorrow. Again thanks for your help guys.