Best Modded Driver for G-forceFX 5900XT?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by DiamondDog, Nov 29, 2004.

1. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Guest

What is the best driver for G-ForceFX 5900XT right now??

2. Renesis.Nz

Renesis.Nz Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6600gt 128mb agp
    Just try someout,see how they perform on your system,try the omegas first then maybe the evolution series,
    if u look back abit in this forum there is a post regarding drivers for fx5900xt drivers :)

3. bLaDe-HeLi[X]

bLaDe-HeLi[X] Member

GPU:
    e-VGA 7800GT CO SE
    The 61.12s have always given me the best performance. 66.81s and 67.02s (both modded) seem nice too.

-b[X]

4. shaggz

shaggz Member

GPU:
    PNY 6600gt 600/1200

5. baroudan

baroudan Member Guru

GPU:
    HIS 1950 XTX
    give the extreme G final 67.02 a try, i think they can be great also for FX owner.

6. Roliath

Roliath Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x 6970 crossfire
    your rig is close to mine..or mine is close to yours...however you want to see it...
    I'm using the Extreme G 67.02's and i get GREAT IQ in all games, very good performance in Doom 3, Half Life 2, Call of Duty (both), and Counter Strike Source, and Need For Speed Underground 2...
    Very good performance in all games, with settings set at High in ALL games..and using 4x AA and 8x AF, except in Doom 3 (AA and AF not used)

I just uninstalled FarCry seeing how I haven't played it in like 2 months...So I can't vouch for that..

I had 65.73's and they gave me GREAT performance also, very good driver ALL around...Except the 67.02's have better IQ..