Ubisoft, and not EA to Create New Star Wars Game

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 13, 2021.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Great compare to what? IMO the best starwars games where the PC Jedi Knight/Academy games and Force Unleashed as far as Lightsaber combat went, I dont think Jedi Fallen Order is on same level, it is certian nicer to look at, cause the above game dont hold up to well this day in age

2. Spider4423

Spider4423 Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4080
    I hope its something similar to KOTOR ... wont get my hopes up but if its just a tiny bit close to that should be fine :D

3. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    How can it actually be worst... wait for it 3 ... 2 ... 1...

4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I agree. While it was not an an innovative game in it's core, what it did it executed pretty well. I'd definitely buy a Fallen Order 2 game the second the reviews are good, very much enjoyed that game.

5. labidas

labidas Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 / RX5700XT
    From SJW/LGBTQ/PC inspired stories and lackluster gameplay to a shallow world with cringeworthy writing and most importantly - open world sandbox with lots and lots of towers.
    Well okay... it's the team responsible for The Division. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Entertainment
    Did anyone really like the division for it's story? I didn't and I didn't like the gameplay neither.
    Their best game on the list is World in Conflict. I'd love a good tactical star wars RTS game.

6. HR Granny

HR Granny Guest

GPU:
    RTX3080/GTX1080ti
    If Bungie Made this or Rockstar, would be awesome!!

7. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    At times like this: I am glad that I unsubscribed from Jim Sterling - I am not sure I could take his annoying vocals on all of the companies involved in this.

He really did become quite boarish last year complaining about video game companies, yet, ignoring the actual problem of the stock market and what that has done to the creative industry.

I should write a book on that topic someday, but, I suspect plenty of retired professors already have - shame Jim doesn't read anything any more, just reacts to everything with an unusual gaze and focus.

Like a kid holding a magnifying glass over ants, Jim does not care about the environment in which the ants live, nor even attempt to understand it.

Stock market is the thing behind the lock and key, but Jim seems to just focus on the path to the door, and the bodies buried along the way.

Backstabak likes this.
  8. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    Just finished Fallen Order last night and I concur great game, for me it was like starwars mixed with assassins creed so Ubisoft making a starwars game I dunno doesn't sound that bad.